Epic Office Quest Changes for CM Patch 1.60

3 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

That means you have an edited quest.txt.

I didnt do anything but load the cm patch and enhanced spells mod. How do I get these items to show up? I copied and pasted your script version and it correctly updates the quest rewards but I already have completed the quest.

5 hours ago, ben007 said:

I didnt do anything but load the cm patch and enhanced spells mod. How do I get these items to show up? I copied and pasted your script version and it correctly updates the quest rewards but I already have completed the quest.

Looks like I never moved the quest rewards in Enhanced Edition for that phase.  I'll have to patch it I suppose.  Best I can offer you right now is the download links for the items.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello
I have a problem with this quest. 
For all heroes which I played with before applying the patch, and who had started the quest and found some of the employees:
- all found employees are back on the place they were
- all have ! avove their heads
- all found don't react at all when clicked on
- all unfound before applying the patch respond as if the quest has not started
- the description in the Logbook shows the quest
- the quest giver does not have any mark so the quest has started

Any advice?

• 4 months later...

This change makes me really sad. I always used to follow the Epic Office Quest *only* to the point of going to Frank in the orc territory and getting the Power of Nif lightsaber. I have no interest in finding 89 employees scattered all over the world to get my Power of Nif, even with the blue markers. That would be pure tedium for me, and absolutely no fun. Now I'll have to make do with only the lightsabers I can get from Y'oldah, Benny's Corn Circles, and the Twitty Tister, which aren't as good as the Power of Nif, unless I get the extremely rare lucky drops or build a Bargainer. 

I used to have a full collection of Power of Nif lighsabers, but that computer, those files, and therefore that collection are long gone.

Bargaining has to be maxed to collect lightsabers from traders, and can still be very tedious, constantly going around portals trying to find one - they're very rare even with maxed Bargaining. 

Does anyone know how any changes to Bargaining in CEP 1.60 affect the possibility of finding lightsabers for sale at the traders? How do the loot drop tables work? Will maxed Enhanced Perception increase the chances any of finding a lightsaber?

Edited by belgarathmth