CM Patch 1.60 Hotfix

3 hours ago, Androdion said:

A new patch would have to be built from scratch to be as close to vanilla as possible and with only the code fixing, which is a huge task already. Then all the remainder of cosmetic changes, community created gear, etc. would have to be pooled as there's no general agreement as to that. Some asked about modularity on extra content but again theres was no consensus.

I'd see this as going back instead of forward. For me a hypothetical CM170 consists only of additional fixes/addition/changes ON TOP of what we already have in CM160.

2 hours ago, lordvampir said:

Is this true of the `Sacred 2 Enhanced Edition`? Or can the current version of `Sacred 2 Enhanced Edition` be considered final?

I'm working on the final stand-alone release right now.  Should be released in the next week or so.  It will contain any and all fixes from D2F and Addendum that I am able to include (a small amount currently can't be imported from Addendum due to code changes).

Whenever the final version of Dmitriy's Addendum comes out, I will try to build Enhanced Edition on top of it, so it will literally include every fix possible for the game.

9 hours ago, Flix said:

Should be released in the next week or so.

Sounds very good

9 hours ago, Flix said:

Whenever the final version of Dmitriy's Addendum comes out, I will try to build Enhanced Edition on top of it, so it will literally include every fix possible for the game.

And it's even better.

• 4 months later...
On 10/23/2019 at 9:18 PM, Flix said:

I'm working on the final stand-alone release right now.  Should be released in the next week or so.  It will contain any and all fixes from D2F and Addendum that I am able to include (a small amount currently can't be imported from Addendum due to code changes).

Could you please tell us about the progress on this release?

9 hours ago, drwolfik said:

Hello my mod is released:  

I'm waiting until Dmitriy's mod is released to try to merge them.

Eventually, I am planning to make a "purist" version of the CM Patch with only fixes included, using the most strict definition of "fixes" as possible.  But that could be months away.

• Like! 1
12 hours ago, drwolfik said:

I'm dealing with a list of coding issues:

1) Check if deathblow applies to weapons only - fix if it is.
2) Change the table, controlling lore-skill tokens affected, from dword to byte driven, increase the amount of tokens affected, take special note for the Warding Energy Lore.
3) Fix the issue with certain CA's causing corpse explosions for enemy riders.
4) Change the Dryad Sinister Predator Buff specification so as to affect all ranged weapon SUBFAMs.
5) Fix the "Divine Protection deactivates Warding Energy" issue.
6) Fix the "FX_GEN_FROSTRING" framerate issue(done).
7) 'Crown problem' - fix the mount/dismount animations properly.
8) There's a claim that LL% is bugged, leaching from max.health.
9) Fix the custom main screen map sector issues(done-reverted to original).
10) Check for icy shader application to weapons - remove it(done).
11) Introduce the buyable 'charms' equippable by mounts.

Once finished, I think I'm ready to release the Addendum beta.