Community Patch 160 Bug Reports

On 2/23/2018 at 10:49 AM, dimitrius154 said:

There's a principal matter of space within dlls. I can't reverse the single mount system - the s2logic.dll space, gained from applying it, is used up by the following fixes. Therefore, updating the patch proper without introducing the content rejected by some is not possible. 

The only thing not possible to add are those fixes that took up the space in s2logic.dll where the dual mount system used to be.  There's no reason why any other fixes should not be candidates for inclusion in another patch release.

Don't act like a patch update isn't possible without removing horses and the mount interface, it's infuriating.

49 minutes ago, Flix said:

The only thing not possible to add are those fixes that took up the space in s2logic.dll

Take a look at the attachment. A third of the fixes requires s2logic.dll

49 minutes ago, Flix said:

Don't act like a patch update isn't possible without removing horses and the mount interface, it's infuriating.

What I'm stating is that the better part of the fixes would not be present.

Patch 1.60 Addendum changes.txt

Edited by dimitrius154

I have noticed that the Modifier "Combat Trance" appears regularly on the Seraphim's Standard armor sets. It also appears coupled with other variable modifiers on jewelry items.

KAUlMzH.jpg

6 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

I have noticed that the Modifier "Combat Trance" appears regularly on the Seraphim's Standard armor sets. It also appears coupled with other variable modifiers on jewelry items.

I think, I know the reason - a typo: usagebits = 65473, when it should be usagebits = 65472, in bonus definition.

• Like! 1
  • 3 weeks later...

What am I missing?  I see EQUIP_ID_WEAPON_R there.  

newCreatureInfo = {
  type         = 7060,
  walkSpeed    = 50,
  runSpeed     = 130,
  fightDistMin = 25,
  fightDistMax = 30,
  gender       = 1,
  agegroup     = 1,
	validEquipSlots = "EID_WEAPON_R + EID_WEAPON_L",
	defaultSMType = SMT_DEFAULT,
	behaviour     = "WildAnimal",
  hair1Itemtype = 0,
  hair2Itemtype = 0,
  hair3Itemtype = 0,
  hair4Itemtype = 0,
  hair5Itemtype = 0,
  hair6Itemtype = 0,
  tailItemtype  = 0,
	dangerClass   = 4,
  weight        = 50,
	eBloodEffect  = "BLOODFX_RED",
}
mgr.creatureInfoCreate(newCreatureInfo);

Is it maybe the "CLF_MAGESTAFF_R" for the staff that's causing the clash?

TRIGGER: ENTER!cEventCreate::_handleUserData() getSignature(bpid=1394 equipTgt=1 slot=0) failed (creatureRef=2361 type=8
063)!
cEventCreate::_handleUserData() getSignature(bpid=1394 equipTgt=1 slot=0) failed (creatureRef=2411 type=7561)!

Blueprint ID = 1394

Name="EMPTY"

What's that? A dummy ressource?

Edited by jwiz
51 minutes ago, jwiz said:

TRIGGER: ENTER!cEventCreate::_handleUserData() getSignature(bpid=1394 equipTgt=1 slot=0) failed (creatureRef=2361 type=8
063)!
cEventCreate::_handleUserData() getSignature(bpid=1394 equipTgt=1 slot=0) failed (creatureRef=2411 type=7561)!

Blueprint ID = 1394

Name="EMPTY"

What's that? A dummy ressource?

Yes, it's a dummy blueprint.  It's used for some weaponpool entries where they wanted an NPC to have a split chance between spawning with or without weapons.

And itemtype 8063 is a human peasant that they gave a completely empty equipset to for some reason (equipset 33).

1 hour ago, Flix said:

It's used for some weaponpool entries where they wanted an NPC to have a split chance between spawning with or without weapons

Interesting. I wonder as to why would someone come up with such a hack, since the "ContentProb" parameter seems to be working.

6 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

The trick here is:

mgr.addWeaponPool { -- NPC_crystal_skeleton_shield
 dbid = 1140,
 prefDmg = 1,
 prefDmgProb = 0,
 content = {3224,},
 contentProb = {50,50,},

And that works?  So much simpler.

It does. As a sidenote - I've discovered, that the living armor officer constructs from Blood Forest were missing their capes. [EDIT]Hmpf, actually all officers do. This cape thing is attached to a non-existent bone.

Edited by dimitrius154
7 hours ago, jwiz said:

Some more, seen enclosed.

Seemes that the rabbit cultists cant wear their chests too.

more_s2gs_log.txt

Interestingly enough, that "chest" armor is all the little rabbit accessories: the bunny ears and feet.  The rest of their outfits are just recolored robes that are part of their base model.

There's some redundancy there too, since the equipment is assigned both as an equipset AND as fallback equipment in the creatureinfo entry.  One of them works, at least, since even though the cultists are missing the chest slot, the rabbit ears and feet display in-game.

13 minutes ago, Flix said:

The rabbit ears and feet display in-game.

There are two creature entries for Easter cultists:  11869 and 11870. Both can't equip chests. The reason for the proper model display are their fallback equipment entries.