Tristan's Companion

View File

This remarkable ring is part of the set Bratgrimace's Legacy and earlier would not appear in the chest for the respective download. I checked and the piece appears when using the CM Patch 160. However, this chest houses twelve rings for each designated level. Also, the modifiers are much more powerful than those that are delivered with the other set pieces. Let the people rejoice!

Name: Tristan's Companion (Part of Bratgrimace's Set)
Type: Ring
Class: All
Requires: CM Patch

Sockets:

Levels in chest file: 10, 15, 20, 25 - 205  (increment 12)

Item Modifiers:

Chance To Halve Regeneration Time +x%
Casting Speed +x%

URL: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Tristan's_Companion

Instructions:

Be sure to back up your existing chest.sacred2chest file before doing anything! Installing this file will overwrite your Shared tab in your player chest.

For XP, it's located in:
C:\Documents and Settings\<userID>\My Documents\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

For Vista Windows 7 and Windows 10:
C:\Users\<userID>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

Extract the Chest.sacred2chest file from this Zip file and place it in your Saved Games folder.

• Thanks! 1
4 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Tristan's Companion

View File

This remarkable ring is part of the set Bratgrimace's Legacy and earlier would not appear in the chest for the respective download. I checked and the piece appears when using the CM Patch 160. However, this chest houses twelve rings for each designated level. Also, the modifiers are much more powerful than those that are delivered with the other set pieces. Let the people rejoice!

Name: Tristan's Companion (Part of Bratgrimace's Set)
Type: Ring
Class: All
Requires: CM Patch

Sockets:

Levels in chest file: 10, 15, 20, 25 - 205  (increment 12)

Item Modifiers:

Chance To Halve Regeneration Time +x%
Casting Speed +x%

URL: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Tristan's_Companion

Instructions:

Be sure to back up your existing chest.sacred2chest file before doing anything! Installing this file will overwrite your Shared tab in your player chest.

For XP, it's located in:
C:\Documents and Settings\<userID>\My Documents\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

For Vista Windows 7 and Windows 10:
C:\Users\<userID>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

Extract the Chest.sacred2chest file from this Zip file and place it in your Saved Games folder.

A great new download Hooyaah, brilliant!

?

gogo

They do with the CM Patch installed as they've been restored in terms of coding (some were absent from drop lists altogether). You just need to understand that some items are very very rare!

Basically items have a rarity level in code, I believe that the highest level is 15 in terms of legendary items, and those drop like "once in a lifetime". But in theory all of them do drop. Just don't expect to hit something like a Kira's Wall that easily. ;)