High Elf Decorates The Christmas Tree In "The Can Christmas Still Be Saved Quest"

Hooyaah

5 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

"Dear Journal, today I helped the nice humans in the village here decorate their Christmas tree. It was fun, but quite easy using magic; the joy that it brought to them all, especially the children, made me happy too. Perhaps, doing that which it takes to make others happy and subsequently sharing in that joy with them is much of what Christmas and the whole season is all about. Although, there is also great pleasure to be found in the special foods, candies, cookies, pies, hot cocoa, eggnog, and such. Indeed, I believe that I shall go and indulge myself in a bit of that just now, as I may need a few extra calories to burn later when I encounter and defeat that naughty Grinch."  

Bravo Hooyaah for catching this on video ..  One of my favourite moments in the game so much nostalgia remind me of the eve of when this ad on for the game was released..And the online community been so happy with the work put into this request thank you for the Christmas gift

?

gogo