3 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Powerful Pendants For CM Patch 1.60

View File

Name: Powerful Pendants For CM Patch 1.60
Type: Amulet
Class: Rare

Available Levels:
Levels 10 - 220+
Two folders, each with a separate chest file, are included: Low Levels up to Level 129 and Level 130 - Level 220
(Precise Increments Vary)

Variable Modifiers (refer to text below)

These amulets and pendants drop rarely (if ever) in the game and are seldom vended by merchants at such a high quality.
The modifiers found in these pieces may even rival those of their rare and legendary counterparts. All Skills and Combat Art
bonuses, Chance To Halve Regeneration Time, Decreased Aspect Regeneration Time, Enhanced Aspects, and much more may be
discovered and employed by any of your Player Characters making them even more powerful, and defensible. This assortment of
Pendants, Talismans, and Amulets, will add much more excitement to the game, not to mention lessening the necessity of doing
so much shopping, allowing for more actual playing of the game.

Note: With the CM Patch 1.60 changes were made that changed certain modifiers altering them so that they appear differently
than for earlier versions. The two updated chest files are fully compatible with the Community Patch 1.60. All contained amulets
and pendants may have modifiers which exceed what is customarily dropped or Bargained for.

Instructions:

Be sure to back up your existing chest.sacred2chest file before doing anything! Installing this file will overwrite your Shared tab In your player chest.

For XP, it's located in:
C:\Documents and Settings\<userID>\My Documents\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

For Vista and Windows 7:
C:\Users\<userID>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

Extract the Chest.sacred2chest file from this Zip file and place it in your Saved Games folder.

These are great downloads, Hooyaah, you're spoiling the fans!

:bounce:

gogo

Perhaps I am Gogo, yet countless hours were expended collecting the very best amulets, pendants, and talismans that were offered by the Merchants and Rune-masters of Ancaria and I see no reason that all of the Sacred 2 fans out there should have to spend such an inordinate amount of time as well, I would rather that they all have the opportunity to spend more time actually playing the game on activities other than shopping if they wish. Some of the "special offer" items found are incredibly rare indeed and I'm sure that the cumulative collection, organized by levels, will be most appreciated.

• Like! 1
9 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Perhaps I am Gogo, yet countless hours were expended collecting the very best amulets, pendants, and talismans that were offered by the Merchants and Rune-masters of Ancaria and I see no reason that all of the Sacred 2 fans out there should have to spend such an inordinate amount of time as well, I would rather that they all have the opportunity to spend more time actually playing the game on activities other than shopping if they wish. Some of the "special offer" items found are incredibly rare indeed and I'm sure that the cumulative collection, organized by levels, will be most appreciated.

You have created the Crown Jewels collection of Sacred!

:thumbsup:

gogo

• Like! 1
3 hours ago, Androdion said:

So the other file is class specific (HE) whereas this one is suitable for all classes?

Yes, the other download is indeed class specific, as it has modifiers that boost the High Elf's Aspects, and so forth. This download is for all classes with modifiers like increased Duration of Potion Effects, increased Combat Arts, etc.