Any solid Area of Effect builds out there:)

6 hours ago, Llegien20 said:

First, this is outstanding. The mod is wonderful; a work of art and passion. Thank you very much to the creators! 

Are there any Area of Effect builds out there for this mod? I'm an Sacred 2 noob and have no clue how to build a character in this mod! The Druid was one of my favorite characters in D2 but I also greatly enjoy the Paladin and Barb.

Any tips would be most welcome! And again, this mod is simply outstanding!

Flix will be very pleased with your praise for his mod, Llegien20

.. It was years in the making and is a gem for the Sacred Community

:)

gogo

3 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Flix will be very pleased with your praise for his mod, Llegien20

.. It was years in the making and is a gem for the Sacred Community

Thank you for the creator's name! It's incredible how much work went into the final product. Plus it's easy to install and I've had 0 bugs after 3-4 hours with it...which is more than I can say about other mods I've played for other games!

• 1 month later...

The Assassin taking Shadow Disciplines as primary aspect is a very solid Area of Effect build. Use Mind Blast for group control and damage, and Psychic Hammer for boss and enemies that get too close. You can even dabble into Traps aspect if you get too bored with spamming Mind Blast all day.

I got my Assassin to level 90 Niob and he's rock solid, only dying twice because I was careless.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/12/2018 at 10:53 PM, Llegien20 said:

First, this is outstanding. The mod is wonderful; a work of art and passion. Thank you very much to the creators! 

Are there any Area of Effect builds out there for this mod? I'm an Sacred 2 noob and have no clue how to build a character in this mod! The Druid was one of my favorite characters in D2 but I also greatly enjoy the Paladin and Barb.

Any tips would be most welcome! And again, this mod is simply outstanding!

Druid has lots of good Area of Effect spells. You can start planning your skills and combat arts using his page on the Wiki.  All the characters have pages for their abilities with pictures, video, and how to use them.  Have fun!

• Like! 1