Sacred 2 Downloads - DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023

16 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

First you finish the "Isla Ancar",  then you finish the "A Roof Over the Head" in the Blood Forest, the you return back to Isla Ancar.

Guess, I can't rely on quest text pointers.:wacko:

[EDIT] Methinks, you've tampered with quest.txt.

Thanks for the info provided, it's done.

snap-1.jpg

• Like! 1

The game often crashes and exits. I don’t know what information need to provide. Is it helpful?

Sacred 2 - Game Client

摘要
已停止工作

日期
‎2020/‎8/‎14 21:47

状态
已发送报告

描述
错误的应用程序路径:    D:\ValveSoftware\Steam\steamapps\common\Sacred 2 Gold\system\sacred2.exe

问题签名
问题事件名称:    APPCRASH
应用程序名:    sacred2.exe
应用程序版本:    2.65.2.0
应用程序时间戳:    4be45a9b
故障模块名称:    tincat3.dll
故障模块版本:    3.0.115.12
故障模块时间戳:    4918345e
异常代码:    c0000005
异常偏移:    00031b88
OS 版本:    10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.4
区域设置 ID:    2052
其他信息 1:    2beb
其他信息 2:    2beba6fb4680d73a8c78ca7c24ccdb46
其他信息 3:    146e
其他信息 4:    146e76a22a53215b6219e5ad140768df

关于该问题的额外信息
存储段 ID:    5df05ef27f03d16bbd4f380db2d8212f (2111968381746290991)

26 minutes ago, contra said:

tincat3.dll

Interesting. The only way I ever had that library crash the game is by having Pesmontis World Editor active while playing. Something is interfering with the dll appelation, probably antivirus software.

43 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

Working as intended. Freeplay and Deathmatch modes have no quests available, since many of the quests now have attribute and/or skill rewards, and those Multiplayer modes do not save quest states, thus allowing to exploit reward gains.

Thanks for the reply Dimitrius.  I must have missed it in the list of changes.

By the way, does Superspawn 2.4 work with the Beta?

On 8/14/2020 at 10:50 PM, dimitrius154 said:

Interesting. The only way I ever had that library crash the game is by having Pesmontis World Editor active while playing. Something is interfering with the dll appelation, probably antivirus software.

Most of the time, the game runs normally, and I found that the crash is closely related on some areas. I haven't run all the maps yet, the locations I have found are as follows. FYI.

1.Bengaresh Desert, In this cave, Percent probability of crash: 100%

snap-1.thumb.jpg.e99ad0d9bae8e570f5d417b7a55246e3.jpg

2.The Cursed Forest, Areas from Waypoint Halko's Manor to summefield, Percent probability of crash: 95%

snap-2.jpg.a1721747bdcc6953dd587a7d8856d4d1.jpg

• Thanks! 1
2 hours ago, emperorsthunder said:

After 10 hours of testing the new beta:

I'd like to acquire the saves displaying the  bugs mentioned, so that I might replicate them.

Issue 2 confirmed. A somewhat stupid mistake.

Issue 5 confirmed for dual gold slots.Hmm.

Issue 8 negative. Unless you use a legacy save with a weapon the DM can't technically use.

Issue 10 requires a Windows event log crah entry for analysis.

Issue 11 - quite possible, that they've never coded it to expand.

Edited by dimitrius154

@dimitrius154

Well,I have just tested the new patch.

Issues 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 are fixed.

Yes, those bugs worries us no more.

Issue 1 is gone, I could now choose combat art modifications for shadow warrior,I have no idea what triggers it in the first place.

Issue 8:I tested further, now I know why we have different results. If I transform into the raptor with a staff,everything seems fine. If it is done with fist weapons, however, the left click damage calculation still proceeds,yet the animation of the raptor is just not there.

Issue 12: I kinda set up an nvidia profile and outsourced the ingame anti-aliasing, the game is in a much better shape now.

Well, the major ones on the list are now gone, I'll try to explore more before another minority report.

1 hour ago, contra said:

When Temple Guardian wearing Terminator Honours SET suit, the loading screen has no Character animations image, and  the set armor(Herbert-Priestly Pattern Hub Casing) have no attributes

Would you be so kind as to provide the character save file?

4 hours ago, emperorsthunder said:

yet the animation of the raptor is just not there.

Fixed.

4 hours ago, contra said:

the loading screen has no Character animations image, and  the set armor(Herbert-Priestly Pattern Hub Casing) have no attributes

Fixed.

[EDIT] And another slight change - @BRSamael's UI modification for the skill window has been included.

Mod archive updated.

4 hours ago, emperorsthunder said:

kinda set up an nvidia profile and outsourced the ingame anti-aliasing

Sacred 2 anti-aliasing solution is very laggy and not very effective. The DSR solution, that is now part of both NVidia and ATI card software, provides superb image quality without any lags I could detect.

Edited by dimitrius154
On 8/15/2020 at 3:10 AM, dimitrius154 said:

Working as intended. Freeplay and Deathmatch modes have no quests available, since many of the quests now have attribute and/or skill rewards, and those Multiplayer modes do not save quest states, thus allowing to exploit reward gains.

Is this necessary? I created a Multiplayer character. The Quest state of its Singleplayer mode cannot be saved, it can still get the attribute/skill points at quest rewards, and character saved, which can obviously be obtained repeatedly. for example, VIPs in Ancaria, When "Welcome Money" process is completed, quest rewards 1 skill points, I tested it can be obtained repeatedly.

The reverse is also true. If you create a Singleplayer character, you can repeatedly obtain attribute/skill points in the Multiplayer Game Type Campaign mode.

I attached two HIGH ELF character save archives for everyone to test, one of them is UNSKILL status, survival bonus is 98.9%, and others Main Campaign Quests has been completed, survival bonus is 100%, I keep its initial process, there are no additional illegal skill points attribute points.

Sorry for my poor english.  above uses Google Translate,

https://mega.nz/file/jNJwQYYa#s69mSL9UqbZT9OKd-9YLPf7ENKXSt_aV63mNwGlrLsc
https://mega.nz/file/7FY2iISa#WQwoBiegfdHK-ooMiDDqN_3VOvZJfCF-B_wNkWeMs7g

17 minutes ago, contra said:

Is this necessary? I created a Multiplayer character. The Quest state of its Singleplayer mode cannot be saved, it can still get the attribute/skill points at quest rewards, and character saved, which can obviously be obtained repeatedly. for example, VIPs in Ancaria, When "Welcome Money" process is completed, quest rewards 1 skill points, I tested it can be obtained repeatedly.

The reverse is also true. If you create a Singleplayer character, you can repeatedly obtain attribute/skill points in the Multiplayer Game Type Campaign mode.

Yes, it's a well thought out feature.

The reason you're still able to use the exploit is due to setting char level via the savegame editor. Your chars do not have a list of saved quest states for those upper difficulties. The clean test would be a Singleplayer Niobium char with a saved "Paths of Fate"(VIPs in Ancaria) trying to complete the same quest in a Multiplayer Campaign Mode. 

I do, however, detect another oversight. The Eye of Agamotto is missing the second texture part.  

Recovery Elixir has separate item qualities. I think this is an oversight. I compared the description of other potions in blueprint.txt and revised it as follows. Is it correct?

newBlueprint = {
  id = 657,
  name = "potion_green_big",
  palettebits = "1111111111111111",
  dmgvariation = 0,
  minconstraints = {110,0,2},
  lvljump = 0,
  usability = 0,
  allotment_pmfpi = {1000,0,0,0,0},
  uniquename = "",
  specialuseonly = 0,
  bonusgroup0 = {795,1000,1,1,0},