Sacred 2 Downloads - DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023

8 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

More info is needed. Under what curcumstances, would be the first question.

Я напишу на русском)) потому-что плохо знаю анг.
В общем я установил мод с помощью проги "Generic mod enabler". Вытащил из Архива папку Extra т.к. Сказали что это и есть darkside мод. Поставил Addendum следом darkside. И в игре когда я пытаюсь проюзать какуюлибо способность меня выкидывает с игры. 

15 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

There's an unfortunate error in the currently hosted "Extra" s2logic.dll. The fix will be released along with the next mod iteration.

Thank you, If it's not a secret when is the update planned?

25 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

There's an unfortunate error in the currently hosted "Extra" s2logic.dll. The fix will be released along with the next mod iteration.

If you delete the file, will something be installed from this mod or will all features not work correctly?

21 minutes ago, Burn said:

If you delete the file, will something be installed from this mod or will all features not work correctly?

The code-side features will not work and skill tab interface will be suboptimal.

34 minutes ago, Burn said:

If it's not a secret when is the update planned?

I might be able to release the next iteration around August 15-th. The one thing bogging me down is having to fix the majority of D2F models. I can't add them as is. That would be a Gamma-grade tech-heresy. 

7 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

The code-side features will not work and skill tab interface will be suboptimal.

I might be able to release the next iteration around August 15-th. The one thing bogging me down is having to fix the majority of D2F models. I can't add them as is. That would be a Gamma-grade tech-heresy. 

It is clear we will wait)). in general, thank you for your work).

3 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

What are they even being added to?

4 hours ago, Flix said:

What are they even being added to?

As you know, I've restricted all quests to Campaign modes only for the reason of annuling the ability to mine ability\skill points for the followers of the easy way. But then a valid comment came, about replayability being damaged due to being unable to raid bosses. 

An idea was conceived and realised code-wise - the forth game mode, that is PVP, becomes Invasion - both the High Heavens and the Burning Hells invade Ancaria and none of them offer candy, or a reasonable health insurance plan. Vanilla bosses respawn upon new game, new mobs and bosses spawn exclusively in that game mode. That is where the D2F content comes in, as well as some new one.  

Edited by dimitrius154

Well I'd appreciate it if you'd forgo the cheap shots to the quality of D2F content.  I'm sure it's frustrating to revise someone else's work to your own standards, but we did the best we could with the models and no one's forcing you to add all that content.

3 hours ago, Burn said:

Are they really without stats

While jewelry can, technically, spawn without stats on Bronze, from Silver and above it's not supposed to. Your character save file is required for testing.

33 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

While jewelry can, technically, spawn without stats on Bronze, from Silver and above it's not supposed to. Your character save file is required for testing.

Ну так это кольцо квестовое. 
а так все-ровно встречаются иногда пустые кольца 
вот сейвы на всякий случай прикрепил все. 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I35vXtEQuBe9Ks2rmh5gx8x_WEo1UH5n/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Burn

I can't get to the dragon magmadur. I took a quest from Nicole, she teleported me, I teleported to another place without talking to the dragon, now I can't return to his lair in any way, Nicole is silent and there is no teleport in the diary.

Edited by Insomnia
10 minutes ago, Insomnia said:

I can't get to the dragon magmadur. I took a quest from Nicole, she teleported me, I teleported to another place without talking to the dragon, now I can't return to his lair in any way, Nicole is silent and there is no teleport in the diary.

There are many ways too comeback to that lair . Best way is just go to the other difficulty if you make bad and  you will gather teleport or anything that you can travel there :) . I think that s the best idea of that ;) 

6 minutes ago, darqfelenor said:

There are many ways too comeback to that lair . Best way is just go to the other difficulty if you make bad and  you will gather teleport or anything that you can travel there :) . I think that s the best idea of that ;) 

I Play on Niobii. This way is not for me.

3 hours ago, Insomnia said:

now I can't return to his lair in any way, Nicole is silent and there is no teleport in the diary.

Well, you can technically reset that quest by deleting it's entry in quests.txt, saving the game, and restoring the quest entry. That would be Quest 2067. But the process is not completely safe.

1 hour ago, dimitrius154 said:

Well, you can technically reset that quest by deleting it's entry in quests.txt, saving the game, and restoring the quest entry. That would be Quest 2067. But the process is not completely safe.

I thought of an addendum bug, so I wrote here. Thank you for the method, although I did not quite find the lines that need to be deleted, I open the file in the server folder, options.txt. With a value of 2067, there are many rows

53 minutes ago, Insomnia said:

an addendum bug

Definitely not, this quest is breakable in vanilla. Similar to early Diablo II versions, where you could ruin the game in the Arcane Sanctuary. This is what happens, when you allow people an emergency evacuation.

53 minutes ago, Insomnia said:

file in the server folder

quest.createQuest(2067, {
id = 2067,
name = "S_SE_N_nn-Fast schon ein Gott",
questtype = 1,
silent=0,
ismainquest = 0,
mainquestchapter = 0,
questbookstrategy = 1,
continues_quest_id = 0,
continues_bookentry = 0,
forpathnot = 0,
reservedforpath = 0,
reservedforhero = 0,
reservedforgod = 0,
reward_exp=0,
reward_gold=0,
reward_drop=0,
reward_attr=0,
reward_skill=0,
report_required = 0,
dangerclass=10,
author_ready = 1,
qa_ready = 0,
releasestage = 11,
progress = 0,
autostart = 0,
anyprequest = 0,
showdlgonwin = 0,
lostondecline = 0,
questgiver = {
taskcreature = 6111,
ispersistent = 0,
isproactive = 0,
isrefusable = 1,
position = { 33,58,0, 450.000,3100.000,0.000, 0.000 },
},
precond_quest0 = {
quest_dbid = 2070,
queststate = 9,
},
groupchanges = {
{ 6110,7,0,"Enemy_warrior_brave_ex",57 },
},
questKill = {
anyofthem = 0,
useprefightdlg = 1,
bodycount = 0,
kill0 = {
taskcreature = 6110,
},
},
})

is the entry in question. 

Edited by dimitrius154
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody ;) Long time no see... Quick question. I see some updates were made. Installation instructions still say "on top of stock CM 1.60" but few pages back someone asked about installation and get answered that stock CM is not needed. Could someone clarify do I still need to install Base Game (from GOG) + CM 1.60 + Addendum?. And at what point should I install texture pack? On stock game or after patch or after Addendum? As always fantastic work and Many Thanks to Creator and all People Involved in keeping this Fantastic Work Of Art Game alive.

Edit: Is 20 skill mod from extra folder up to date and safe to use?

Edited by Watchmaker
3 hours ago, Watchmaker said:

Could someone clarify do I still need to install Base Game (from GOG) + CM 1.60 + Addendum?

Yes, that's the correct installation procedure.

And at what point should I install texture pack? On stock game or after patch or after Addendum?

The Trimmed Elite Textures can be added at any stage without adverse effects.

Is 20 skill mod from extra folder up to date and safe to use?

Nope, the published iteration is broken, you have to wait until I release the next one.

• Respect! 1

I am playing High Elf on single player silver and for some reason I don't get skill and attribute points rewards from quests that offer such rewards. Am I missing something?

Edited by Watchmaker

The quest feast turned around. I collected 20 frogs out of 20, but for some reason there are 19 in the diary, I passed the quest, but I did not go to the completed quest. The placemark also hangs on the map.

• The title was changed to DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023
  • This topic was featured and unfeatured
  • The topic was featured