Sacred 2 Downloads - DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023

On 11/17/2021 at 8:01 PM, GODofGREECE said:

Is this "mod" still usuable?

It's mostly usable, the basic instructions have been provided in the messenger reply. Hmm, making a video instruction becomes more and more sensible. 

Edited by dimitrius154
  • Thanks! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The task of introducing extra D2F-themed creatures/bosses is(finally) complete at the model/texture/sound level.

Like I mentioned before the PVP mode is to be changed into, per current beta name, "Pandemonium" mode(the PVP aspect is still present).

The current description is as follows:

"With the all the disruptions and anomalies, caused by the Great Machine instability and overcharge, trans-dimensional rifts start to manifest. A massive invasion by a malevolent force, describing itself as "The Burning Hells", soon begins, followed
by a self-proclaimed benevolent force, "The High Heavens", and a not-so-benevolent force, called "The Reapers". It's time to take out all this trash.
The land of Ancaria becomes a contested battleground. Only through the destruction of all the threats, both major and minor, can it regain balance."

In essence, there's a slew of new creatures\bosses, as well s a reward for killing all bosses and minibosses in one go. Wonder ,if the concept is a good one.

Edited by dimitrius154
  • Respect! 1

Доброго времени суток. Я не являюсь любителем радикальных модов в Sacred 2 таких как D2F, поэтому не могу ответить на сообщение выше). Но у меня есть несколько вопросов по AE 1-Чем обусловлены добавление еще 3 навыков а так же возможность модифицировать умения до 6 раз вместо 3? Мы имеем дело с ситуацией, когда не нужно думать, просто берёшь что нужно и ни чем не жертвуешь. Как по мне 10 навыков и 3 модификации - есть оптимальное решение, чтобы сохранить баланс и интерес. 2-Очки навыков и атрибутов за выполнение побочных заданий-это теперь вынуждает начинать игру на бронзе и будем честны -примерно 90% побочных заданий в Sacred 2 скучны и однообразны а их тут более 600! Возможно эти задания стоит  как то пометить.

Edited by Ddiab

Hi, thanks for your mode, probably the most interesting thing related to Sacred 2 that I've ever seen. However, apart from an obvious question with "skeletons" (I know, I know...) I want to ask if there's a chance to turn off all the graphic modifications? TBH I find the new robes of inquisitor and his new animations, well... simply don't like it. In fact, almost all robes look like he's covered in a wet toilet paper, and running animations remind that he didn't visit the mentioned room for a long time. And this metallic thing on his shoulders, it just spoils many of his armor sets (Sarakki's for example, it just doesn't fit!). 

Another thing which I've noticed is the bug with HE legs. It appears that some of her leg armor parts lead to doubling her feet or something like that, so then she moves with another pair! The sad thing is that sometimes it happens with Glimborin's leg part of the set.  

p.s. I hope none of my words sounded offensive as it is not my aim. Thank you again for such a great mod! Looking forward to a new version of it.   

23 hours ago, Cocktor said:

running animations remind that he didn't visit the mentioned room for a long time.

Well, those are his original animations)

if there's a chance to turn off all the graphic modifications?

Nope, not without an extensive animation.txt editing.

It appears that some of her leg armor parts lead to doubling her feet or something like that, so then she moves with another pair!

Hmm, what sets are affected? Some boots were missing the FLAG_EQUIPCUT in itemtype.txt. Then again, they were still not supposed to clip.

Edited by dimitrius154
23 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

Hmm, what sets are affected? Some boots were missing the FLAG_EQUIPCUT in itemtype.txt. Then again, they were still not supposed to clip.

I'll make a screenshot of it the moment it appears next time 

Well, those are his original animations)

Oddly enough, in the original version you can see his feet appearing under the backside of the robe each time he makes a step. And in addendum it looks like he's moving them almost without leaving the ground and you don't see them at all.

Nope, not without an extensive animation.txt editing.

Oh, alright. Will try to get used to it, haha. And how about the metallic shoulders thing? Is it easily removable, I wonder?   

12 minutes ago, Cocktor said:

And how about the metallic shoulders thing? Is it easily removable, I wonder?   

It's a part of the Inquisitor's semi-concealed T-Energy-powered armor, other parts are visible at wrists and elbows. Technically, it's part of his base model.

So this time it has appeared during crystal skin buff activated (whilst turned off, there's no bug). I must say that sometimes it happens as usual, without buffs or anything. Just two things made from the same skin texture. I was able to locate the armor part which causes the problem, it is pants, not boots. When I take them off, it also disappears.  

photo_2021-12-09_01-25-26.jpg

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by Cocktor
  • Thanks! 1
7 hours ago, Cocktor said:

Just two things made from the same skin texture. I was able to locate the armor part which causes the problem, it is pants, not boots. When I take them off, it also disappears.  

I see, problem identified. The brilliant 3DS Max skinning procedure testers strike again.

The item wil be resoved in the final release. Looks like a single model issue.

Edited by dimitrius154
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2021 at 7:48 AM, Flix said:

@dimitrius154 Some time ago I believe you added this questscripts.txt change to the Addendum, involving the mage Ambul from "Days Gone By" quest transforming into a koi ghost:

changeCreature{
tcid=546,
delay=3,
creature="energy_HE_ghost_m",
mortality="IMMORTAL",
effect="FXTYPE_GEN_TRANSFORM",
faction="FACTION_ENEMY_HERO",
behaviour="Enemy_warrior_brave_ex"
}

However I believe the "IMMORTAL" flag is incorrect, as he is supposed to be a kill target. Since I ported over the code into EE I've had several reports of Ambul becoming unkillable at this quest stage. 

I just ran into this in the Old Friends quest. Is there a console command to make him killable? I’m at the point where he betrays me and I’ve killed all of his friends.

I can’t hurt him so I cannot finish the quest. 

On 12/19/2021 at 3:05 AM, dimitrius154 said:

This quest is haunting me almost the way that water bottle had haunted Sacred 1. Removing the 'mortality="IMMORTAL"' fixes the issue. 

Ahhhh … The water bottle… In one form or another its pernicious,irrepressible spirit seems to haunt this game

😄

gogo

• Like! 1
4 hours ago, mabo2135581688 said:

This release is a beta update, not the final version, is it going to continue to update

What remains is error- and stability-testing, a shoddy final release is intolerable. If anything of significance is found, fixes will be released via a separate patch to avoid redownloading the entire mod(I remember our previous discussion). Once everything is considered to be in order - which I don't expect for at least a month, given the practice, the mod will be reaploaded to Google, Nexus and other relevant mod distribution sites.

Edited by dimitrius154
  • Like! 1
  • The title was changed to DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023
  • This topic was featured and unfeatured
  • The topic was featured