Sacred 2 Downloads - DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023

8 hours ago, Nemesis7675 said:

On early versions of the game when you hit the mobs they fly kicked back. Now when you hit them, they just drop dead like they have no ragdoll at all. Can it be fixed somehow?  

If PhysX is enabled,  corpses fly, provided the CA in quiestion has the "hurl enemy" property(Only Scything Sweep had it since at least v.2.12).

7 hours ago, Lorane said:

Good afternoon, Dmitry! Does Addendum include animals and items restored from the original game that are included in the Purist Fixpack?

Greetings! Since the Purist Fixpack is a heavily trimmed version of the Enhanced Edition and the Addendum incorporates much of EE content those should be present. 

41 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

If PhysX is enabled,  corpses fly, provided the CA in quiestion has the "hurl enemy" property(Only Scything Sweep had it since at least v.2.12).

So if I want to make it so any hit will cause mob to fly from a regular hit, which file should I edit? So that it would look like it was on 2.0.2 version  

On 11/5/2022 at 5:24 PM, Nevemor said:

Hi Dmitry! I play now on last version of CM + EE 3.1

If I want to play your mod (when the update comes out), will my saves be compatibled?

all0000 Nevemoor...and a hearty welcome to dimitrius154's world mod for Sacred 2...and welcome to the forums!

:dance2:

gogo

45 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

I think this one got too powerful, there were several other similar reports. Noted for correction.

Thanks for the answer! Is there a way to kill him at the moment in order to complete the game's story campaign?

17 hours ago, Lorane said:

Is there a way to kill him at the moment in order to complete the game's story campaign?

Probably not. One of the Chinese players had a nervous breakdown upon trying, so it's probably best to either abandon the attempt, or use some trainer program.

• zomgod! 1

Hello,

I installed Sacred 2 new after a long time and installed the mods etc. It worked fine. But I cant kill these Dudes they 2-shot me only if I kite them wirh ranged weapons but there are so many of them.. U cant play it with a Meele. 

Screenshot 2022-11-18 163741.png

ok, now I get a CTD if I speak with Terus:

-System

-Provider

[ Name]Application Error

-EventID1000

[ Qualifiers]0

Version0

Level2

Task100

Opcode0

Keywords0x80000000000000

-TimeCreated

[ SystemTime]2022-11-18T15:52:11.5554263Z

EventRecordID52063

Correlation

-Execution

[ ProcessID]0

[ ThreadID]0

ChannelApplication

ComputerTOBI

Security

-EventData

sacred2.exe

4be45a9b

sacred2.exe

4be45a9b

c0000005

0005ca3d

63c0

01d8fb6500c4c0be

E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Sacred 2 Gold\system\sacred2.exe

d94ec493-2c4e-4687-b908-9f5a93d3b9ec

Edited by Rotlocke1305
  • Like! 1
10 hours ago, Rotlocke1305 said:

But I cant kill these Dudes they 2-shot me only if I kite them wirh ranged weapons but there are so many of them.. U cant play it with a Meele. 

Greetings! Yes, these are known issues with the current iteration, I intend to collect others before releasing a cumulative update so as not to get mired in a series of smaller patches.

• Thanks! 1
21 hours ago, Rotlocke1305 said:

Hello,

I installed Sacred 2 new after a long time and installed the mods etc. It worked fine. But I cant kill these Dudes they 2-shot me only if I kite them wirh ranged weapons but there are so many of them.. U cant play it with a Meele. 

-System

-Provider

[ Name]Application Error

-EventID1000

[ Qualifiers]0

Version0

Level2

Task100

Opcode0

Keywords0x80000000000000

-TimeCreated

[ SystemTime]2022-11-18T15:52:11.5554263Z

EventRecordID52063

Correlation

-Execution

[ ProcessID]0

[ ThreadID]0

ChannelApplication

ComputerTOBI

Security

-EventData

sacred2.exe

4be45a9b

sacred2.exe

4be45a9b

c0000005

0005ca3d

63c0

01d8fb6500c4c0be

d94ec493-2c4e-4687-b908-9f5a93d3b9ec

Halloooo! and here to extend a fellow welcome to the forums!

:bounce:

gogo

Hello. I have trading skill bug. I play local multiplayer ru_RU version. If you over level traiding skill for you character level it cause drop from game into main menu with "connection lost (10)" error. if my character level 8 traiding skill level 25 its normal but if I upped traiding skill to level 29 on character level 8 game crash. It looks like game try to spawn items dont feat character level cause crash, maybe.

I hope it been fixed in the future, thanks.

Edited by Gerriot
  • Like! 1
On 11/24/2022 at 7:32 PM, Gerriot said:

It looks like game try to spawn items dont feat character level cause crash, maybe.

Greetings!

If you would post the petaining crash log entry from Windows Application log it might help to locate the code at fault.

• Like! 1
8 hours ago, Nevemor said:

Hi again Dmitry, could you please advice how to set RU language? I installed your mod, but now is english only

Good time of the day)

You have to launch regedit and proceed to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

There you'll find  "Language", "MovieTrack" and "Speech". Change the appropriate values to "ru_RU" "10" "ru_RU".

• Appreciation 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello all! It seems that I'm not the only one who's got the same issue but how can I actually kill this "mist" boss in the swamps? I tried lots of times and sometimes killing all the minions would affect its HP but most of the times it wouldn't. I like addendum much and am grateful for it. But anyway something which prevents you from finishing the main campaign is a major bug which cannot wait. 

Is there any program or something which can do it? Thanks a lot and happy new year! :) 

p.s. I think this might be caused by this annoying "over-reincaranation" of undead mobs (3-5 times, man, that's definetely not as it should be imo) 

Edited by Cocktor
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023
  • This topic was featured and unfeatured
  • The topic was featured