Sacred 2 Downloads - DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023

13 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

Seems like I've encountered a backfeed issue - I have a definite feeling I don't have a full list of overpowered hostiles. So far, it's:

Whirling Mist of Miasma

Putrid Defiler

Any other grievances of note?

I haven't. Although I can assume that bears have excessive power on the northeastern snow island, but I'm not sure.

• Like! 1
On 1/10/2023 at 8:52 AM, dimitrius154 said:

Seems like I've encountered a backfeed issue - I have a definite feeling I don't have a full list of overpowered hostiles. So far, it's:

Whirling Mist of Miasma

Putrid Defiler

Any other grievances of note?

Surely this is not a complete list of too strong monsters. Just because of this Putrid Defiler, it was difficult to test something, there are a lot of them, it is almost everywhere, and therefore it is not possible to focus on something else. He can be killed, but it takes all his strength and endless running in a circle so that he does not get the character, otherwise he will immediately kill him.

-------------------------

Наверняка это далеко не полный список слишком сильных монстров. Просто из-за вот этого Гнилостного Осквернителя трудно что-то было тестировать, его много, он почти везде и поэтому не возможно cосредоточиться на чём-то ещё. Его можно убить, но на это уходят все силы и бесконечная  беготня по кругу, чтобы он не достал персонажа, иначе сразу убьёт.

Edited by malkutus
  • Like! 1
On 1/11/2023 at 2:14 PM, malkutus said:

there are a lot of them, it is almost everywhere,

A cursory look will do. Like I mentioned earlier, there was no balance testing on the previous release. Balance is a... fine thing.

• Like! 1

Hello, good people!

After installing this mod, games doesn't start anymore, some physics error appears. Without it game works fine with latest CM. Can I use it without "system" and "system_d2f" folders? Without them, game starts. Using JSGME for activation.

spacer.png

8 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

There might be Windows Application Log error entries for sacred2.exe. May I take a look at them?

Nothing related to Sacred 2 exe, only successful legacy physx install. I did install latest legacy version from nvidia site and not from gog install. Maybe that's the problem?

8 hours ago, Caeter said:

I did install latest legacy version from nvidia site and not from gog install. Maybe that's the problem?

Sacred 2 is using an outdated PhysX version developed by AGEIA. Newer versions, developed by NVIDIA, cause spectacular failures, like walking through mountains, etc.  I've implemented a(probably working) solution.

• Like! 1
On 1/29/2023 at 11:01 AM, dimitrius154 said:

Sacred 2 is using an outdated PhysX version developed by AGEIA. Newer versions, developed by NVIDIA, cause spectacular failures, like walking through mountains, etc.  I've implemented a(probably working) solution.

So for your mod to work I should install older legacy drivers? What version?

Greetings from the steam community, Dmitry. One of the users wrote about the problem. Mb the problem is already known. Mb this is an isolated case. I am writing with Google translate from the words of the author.

There is a side quest "General of the Undead Legion" you need to kill the Lich "General Terus Lemendi" I resort to this Lich, he has a dialogue like you killed my undead there is no forgiveness for you and after the dialogue the battle should start BUT the game crashes to the desktop! Tried twice, any advice on how to fix this?

---------------------------------------------

Привет от стим-сообщества, Дмитрий.
Один из пользователей написал о проблеме. Возможно, проблема уже известна. Возможно, это единичный случай.
Пишу гугл транслейтом со слов автора.

Есть побочный квест "Генерал Легиона Нежити" надо убить Лича "Генерал Терус Леменди"
Прибегаю я к этому Личу у него диалог типа ты мою нежить поубивал нет тебе прощенья и после диалога должен начаться бой НО игра вылетает на рабочий стол!
Пробовал два раза, есть совет как это пофиксить? 

And one more question from one of the players.

Please tell me the setting, if there is one, to disable the message for the sale of things. I hold down CTRL and click on the item and the message "Are you sure you want to sell" pops up? Honestly annoying and tired of pressing "OK" every time, maybe there is some kind of salvation. And okay, if this message only came out on legs or sets so as not to sell too much, I'm selling a ring with a price of 5 gold "white" message right there. * I note the message does not always climb out some things are sold just like that without a "pop-up".

И еще один вопрос от одного из игроков.

Подскажите пожалуйста настройку, если такая есть, чтобы отключить сообщение на продажу вещи.
Зажимаю CTRL и жму на вещь и вылазит сообщение "Точно хотите продать"?
Честно раздражает и надоело каждый раз жать "Ок" может есть какое спасение.
И ладно если бы это сообщение только на леги или сеты вылазило чтобы лишнего не продать, продаю кольцо с ценой 5 золотых "белое" сообщение тут как тут.

*Подмечу сообщение не всегда вылазит какие-то вещи продаются просто так без "всплывашки".

6 minutes ago, WallsOfJericho said:

BUT the game crashes to the desktop! Tried twice, any advice on how to fix this?

Hello! It's a universal issue caused by a wrong soundtrack pointer. It's fixed in the upcoming iteration.

• Thanks! 1
22 minutes ago, WallsOfJericho said:

Greetings from the steam community, Dmitry. One of the users wrote about the problem. Mb the problem is already known. Mb this is an isolated case. I am writing with Google translate from the words of the author.

---------------------------------------------

Привет от стим-сообщества, Дмитрий.
Один из пользователей написал о проблеме. Возможно, проблема уже известна. Возможно, это единичный случай.
Пишу гугл транслейтом со слов автора.

В конце лог файла вот такие чудеса.(много ошибок cTriggerVolumeMgr::remove)

00:35:40.250 - cEventMoveTo::handleCommand(itemtype=3250) client & server off-by 1036.63 units
client: 33;32;0;2101.35;1042.15;84.40;0
server: 33;32;0;1217.00;1583.00;201.60;0
client is reset to position dictated by server!
00:35:55.716 - cKernel::areRefsInRange(): ref1 (#4314) unbekannt!
00:35:57.640 - cCreature::save() previewsize=406
00:35:57.643 - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAVING GOD SPELL !!!!! COOLDOWN: 0.00
00:35:57.645 - cTriggerVolumeMgr::remove (name='12' crc=-1330857166 areatype=0 22;25;0;900.00;2025.00; 0.00;0) failed!
00:35:57.646 - cTriggerVolumeMgr::remove (name='115' crc=-1241945381 areatype=0 18;29;0;1750.00;375.00;66.00;0) failed!
00:35:57.737 - cTriggerVolumeMgr::remove (name='1306' crc=-1594013820 areatype=0 39;32;0;1100.00;2500.00;690.00;0) failed!
00:35:57.875 - cTerrainLogic::_deinit()

Ну и возможно вот это имеет значение типа staff лича не прогрузился =) но тут не уверен.

00:35:55.738 - cObject3D: ERROR - animation [_MAGICA] [_ST] not found (granny=models/weapons/staff/h_lg-skeleton-mage-staff.gr2)!

On 2/4/2023 at 9:28 PM, dimitrius154 said:

You need to place v.2.7.2.9 PhysXLoader.dll, PhysXCore.dll, PhysXCooking.dll into sacred 2 system directory.

They are there, your mod installs all three right? So I removed them from directory and now game starts normally. Same as with normal community patch install. Can I play like that or things will break?

• Thanks! 1
26 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

Well now, that was a surprise. Noted for further reference. Yes, indeed, you can proceed with that solution, just go to the multiplayer island and observe, whether you ascend the hub mountain as expected.

Did a test run. Everything is fine, no problems on the mult. island. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. :thumbsup:

• Like! 1
  • The title was changed to DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023
  • This topic was featured and unfeatured
  • The topic was featured