Niobium Tier High Elf vs. the Spider Boss Shelob

Here we see once again, the devastating power of Glacial Thorns as a Boss slayer as our heroine (somewhat of an arachnophobe) confidently faces off against this very large spider boss.

• Like! 1

During that video capture it was set at: cam1_trackdist_max = 2000

It is convenient to utilize the sliders to adjust the distances while in-game.

I have it below 1000, no wonder I can see such a big difference. ;)

Though I reckon you'd have a hard time targeting individual enemies with such a distance, no?! It's great for area targeting and Area of Effect spells, but for combat I think it'd be hard to play so zoomed out.

Great battle! I see in the wiki the indications of some of her damage elements..

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Shelob

is she using any special attacks that lower level players should watch out for?  

I like these battles your'e putting up, it lets us get into the nitty gritty of the special boss moves when they come looking for our blood

:lol:

gogo

23 hours ago, Androdion said:

I have it below 1000, no wonder I can see such a big difference. ;)

Though I reckon you'd have a hard time targeting individual enemies with such a distance, no?! It's great for area targeting and Area of Effect spells, but for combat I think it'd be hard to play so zoomed out.

Actually, because I am playing on a Ultra HD 44 inch TV (111.76 cm) screen at 3840 X 2160 resolution and within only about 26" (66.04 cm) from the bridge of my nose, I can see the small details quite clearly. There is also the mouse wheel to zoom way in if need be. :happy:

22 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Great battle! I see in the wiki the indications of some of her damage elements..

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Shelob

is she using any special attacks that lower level players should watch out for?  

I like these battles your'e putting up, it lets us get into the nitty gritty of the special boss moves when they come looking for our blood

:lol:

gogo

Well, Gogo, it is rather difficult to ascertain what tricks she might have in her arsenal when I dispatch her to spider heaven well before that nasty arachnid even knows what is transpiring. My apologies for any disappointment, kind sir. :blush: