Damage calculator tool?

Hi guys and girls. 

I was wondering whether there's a damage calculator tool of some sort that would make outputs of the damage done to the enemies into a written format, chart of some sort? Anyone know of such a thing?

• Like! 1
On 4/11/2018 at 4:32 PM, Serboi said:

Hi guys and girls. 

I was wondering whether there's a damage calculator tool of some sort that would make outputs of the damage done to the enemies into a written format, chart of some sort? Anyone know of such a thing?

Serboi, I would have LOVED a chart like this when the game came out :blink: ...

Are you looking for all damage outputs for CA's against resistances, etc? I'm not sure there would be a chart big enough... probably a calculator of sorts where we could input attacking source and target profile?

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Yes, exactly like that. Not just CAs, but overall performance of a character which would eventually give some form of average dps in contrast to highest and lowest hits. 

On 4/15/2018 at 2:38 PM, Serboi said:

Yes, exactly like that. Not just CAs, but overall performance of a character which would eventually give some form of average dps in contrast to highest and lowest hits. 

Overall performance is hard to calculate. DPS depends on the animation speed of the combat arts and how often the combat art hits. Animation speed is modified by skills. It gets actually quite complicated to do a calculator for that.

Would be easy to just calculate the DPS of the basic attack, but that doesn't say much.

• Thanks! 1