Pyro Elf opinion needed

Hello below is my build of pyro elf along with few questions for community. I would like to hear Your opinion on different aspects of this build. I last played this game amost 10 years ago... even write basic guide for HE back then when game was really messy... I am no tester/ theory crafter my knowledge is very basic I just gathered info from few guides together. 

Expert Touch Enabled

Attributes:

I don't really know. I was thinking like first 20 - Vitality rest equally in Intelligence and Spell Intensity? 

Skills (random order for now)

Arrant Pyromancer Lore

Arrant Pyromancer Focus

Ancient Magic

Concentration

Constitution

Shield Lore

Spell Resistance

Combat Discipline

Armor Lore

Delphic Arcania Focus Or Lore? Or both of them? If both of them then I would have to throw away Combat Discipline I think? It is all about Grand Invigoration HP regen bonus vs higher level of Grand Invigoration... I don't know too much about difference in Grand invigoration usage between investing in one or the other. I know Focus gives mor GI levels without penalty while Lore massively increase hp regen bonus. 

Combat Arts

Incandescent skin

Inferno or burning arrows? (I don't know why some people take inferno instead of arrows burning. The only reason I can think of is that it stacks witch Blazing Tempest DOT or is really good when it proc on Incendiary Shower. By the way if Incendiary Shower proc Inferno burning it will do damage of one meteor over 5-6 seconds or total damage listed in description of Incendiary Shower?)

Revenge

Fiery ador? (For increasing meteor fire damage component) Or Expertise (faster regen for meteors will give more dps?)

Blazing Tempest

Scorch

Conflagration (does it stack with inferno? If yes does it stack for one increased damage per second or two separate damage tics?)

Ambition

Incendiary Shower

Magma Rain (I am focusing on fire part of damage to boost it as high as possible for bigger effects of other fire bonuses)

Continuity (equals more fire damage instead of just increasing physical by smoking rock)

Devastation (becouse I don't need intensity on bosses)

Fire Demon

Puissance/Power (becouse he isn't targeted to often)

Ward/Guard

Modesty

Grand Invigoration

Arrant Pyromancer Expertise

Life Energy

Resilience

Expulse Magic

Strength

Pentagram

Protection

Edited by Watchmaker
On 12/16/2017 at 3:26 PM, Hooyaah said:

This is by far my favorite High Elf Pyromancer build: Loco's Pyromante

With a bit of intuitive tweaking you may model an Ice High Elf after it, substituting Mystic Stormite Lore & Mystic Stormite Focus in place of Arrant Pyromancer Lore & Arrant Pyromancer Focus. The High Elf is my favorite character to play and my specialty. So, if you need some advise please feel welcome to ask.

This is still my favorite Fire Elf Build and the guide is explained very well as to the order in which the skills are selected and why. I like to recommend beginning any High Elf Build begin by protecting her as she's indeed a trifle squishy.

• Thanks! 1

I typically mod Fire Elves for max damage.  If you take Grand Invigoration and Delphic Arcania Focus skill to get its mods and really pump it, you will not have issues with regeneration time.  Even modded for max damage, my fire spells typically regenerate faster than I can cast them.

So anything that increases base damage, fire damage, chance for burn, chance for critical hits, those are my recommendations.

• Like! 1