Flix's Guitar Videos

Flix

3 hours ago, Flix said:

Thanks, I've known the basic folk tune on guitar for years. I'm afraid without all the layers, instruments, and vocal harmonies of Simon & Garfunkel's recording it's actually quite simple and bare.

I've finally got a little "studio" set up in my new apartment that I moved into last October. I have baffling huge walk-in closet in my hallway that is big enough to fit a chair, microphone, and of course me + the guitar.

I think that you underestimate your ability to make it sound like it's your own. If you posted the recording, it would doubtlessly get a like from me. :agreed:

6 hours ago, Flix said:

I've finally got a little "studio" set up in my new apartment that I moved into last October. I have baffling huge walk-in closet in my hallway that is big enough to fit a chair, microphone, and of course me + the guitar.

Do you mind sharing what this looks like? I have a friend who i keep trying to convince to move out old date furniture in a corner and create a "space" for just being creative with music.. love seeing how people at home are setting up with creation spaces

... tech is so supportive

:)

gogo

• 2 years later...
13 hours ago, Flix said:

I still manage to find time for this hobby on occasion. I've got the audio and video editing process more streamlined, the most time consuming part is recording a full take without making a mistake.

This song is from IMO a masterpiece album, Blackwater Park by Opeth.

Played this as background music  while working now

Have you ever thought of recording your own playing as track music for your Diablo 2 Fallen mod?

This is an easy step in for Blizzard Diablo

:)

gogo

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2023 at 10:27 AM, gogoblender said:

Have you ever thought of recording your own playing as track music for your Diablo 2 Fallen mod?

This is an easy step in for Blizzard Diablo

I never thought about that but I do feature some youtube artist covers in the mod.