A Game of Chicken

I thought of a new and challenging game for us. A Game of Chicken, but unlike the ones in real life with the element of danger, this one is has an element of humor. For this game one must find online an unoffensive joke, video, song, gif, or photo and share it here. The only catch? it has to be about or show a chicken in it. I will start this new game with Chicken Attack, sung by Japanese Yodeler Takeo Ischi. 

Why did the chicken cross the road, as answered by famous people...

Lt. General George S. Patton Jr.: Chicken? &*##! I can cross that road with four brigades of medium tanks and a division of troops by 06:00 tomorrow!

• Like! 1
  • 5 months later...
On 2/12/2019 at 6:15 AM, Hooyaah said:

Why did the chicken cross the road, as answered by famous people...

Lt. General George S. Patton Jr.: Chicken? &*##! I can cross that road with four brigades of medium tanks and a division of troops by 06:00 tomorrow!

This is just one of my "Why did the chicken cross the road, as answered by famous people" (and characters) jokes. Here's another:

Yogi Bear's response: I didn't know there was any chicken in this pic-a-nic basket, Mr. Ranger sir, I was just trying to return it to it's rightful owner. Eh, Boo Boo?

3 hours ago, Delta! said:

Rohirrim! 

Arise, arise, Riders of Théoden!
Fell deeds awake, fire and slaughter!
spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered,
a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!
Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor!

"Ride to ruin and the world's ending!"  

"Forth, Eorlingas!"

image.png.6cec94ddf6e5c74fe9b73900ce9c0149.png

henlingas

• Like! 1

During the Cold War, the British suspected that the communist bloc was preparing a land invasion of central Europe (I mean Italy, France and West Germany, in short, the countries that America had bought with the Marshall Plan but in reality were communists) and decided to disseminate those countries with buried atomic bombs that would explode following an invasion of the Red Army. But (apart from the questionable morality of the plan) there was a problem. The bombs would have been badly damaged by the cold of the central European winter. So they decided to circulate the dirty bombs with live chickens, which maintain a temperature of around 40 ° C. In addition, there would be a capsule full of feed, which would keep the "live" chickens alive, and prevent poultry from picking up the bomb, breaking it. Fortunately, none of this happened, since the plan was canceled. The code name of the project was "Blue Peacock"

image.png.c5dc4d5e97b3b4cccb1f200e5a4db292.png

• Like! 1
  • 1 year later...