Sharing free games, the legal way

Guys I have an account on a forum where quite regulary links to giveaways of free PC games are shared. I will probably not go into keys for stores other than Steam, Blizzard or GOG since I only have accounts on those platforms, but of you do happen to stumble upon a key for another store or find other keys (maybe there's such a thing as free keys for consoles, I don't know?) feel free to chime in :) let's share some free gaming love y'all!

Right now you can get Grid2 and two DLC packs in a giveaway on the Humble Bundle. And when you visit the Steam store page of the game, you can get another free DLC pack.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/grid2-spa-bathurst

• Like! 1

Just sharing, regardless of whether what I am linking to is anything decent :4rofl: but maybe someone is interested in toying around with making a game of their own?

Game Guru

GameGuru is a non-technical and fun game maker. It allows you to build your own game world, using creative and enjoyable tools. Populate your game by placing down characters, weapons and other game items, then press one button to build your game, ready to play and share.

Free expansion pack (2800MB !)

Supposedly you can get TES: Morrowind for free because of the series’ 25th anniversary by using the following code on the Bethesda website or by redeeming the code in the Bethesda launcher:

TES25TH-MORROWIND

I have not tried this one myself but 9GAG is telling me you might need a few tries. :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, Timotheus said:

Supposedly you can get TES: Morrowind for free because of the series’ 25th anniversary by using the following code on the Bethesda website or by redeeming the code in the Bethesda launcher:

TES25TH-MORROWIND

I have not tried this one myself but 9GAG is telling me you might need a few tries. :thumbsup:

It's a great topic Timo! I'm trying to recover my info on my bethesda account to see if I can use this code

:drool:

gogo

• 4 weeks later...

Because of the terrible fire that destroyed a fair bit of the historical Notre Dame in Paris, France, Ubisoft is giving away Assassin’s Creed Unity for free and donating for the reconstruction funds. 

Get your fix at the Uplay store.

• Thanks! 1

I looked and found the US site and free is a great deal. However, I didn't obtain a copy. I don't think that it's anyone's business what my address is if my intention was merely to download the game. I'll look for the game and pay for it if it's available at GOG. Thanks for the information, nevertheless. I'm sure there are many with an account already that would love a legit copy of Assassin's Creed Unity.

2 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

I looked and found the US site and free is a great deal. However, I didn't obtain a copy. I don't think that it's anyone's business what my address is if my intention was merely to download the game. I'll look for the game and pay for it if it's available at GOG. Thanks for the information, nevertheless. I'm sure there are many with an account already that would love a legit copy of Assassin's Creed Unity.

7 hours ago, Timotheus said:

Because of the terrible fire that destroyed a fair bit of the historical Notre Dame in Paris, France, Ubisoft is giving away Assassin’s Creed Unity for free and donating for the reconstruction funds. 

Get your fix at the Uplay store.

Timo, great info... and what a great way to support the rebuild

is this version, Unity a good one... one of the later versions?

Wonder if it'd smoke my card

:lol:

gogo

I’m not sure, see Metacritic

Generally the professional reviews are mixed, the user reviews are fairly negative.

Players mostly seem to complain about how taxing the game is, I found this quote amongst the negativity quite interesting as well:

“Is it OK? Yes. It's the same as past AC titles, and for all the hate the series gets, that's not a bad thing as it does what it does fairly well.”

Looks like it might be an interesting first try on the franchise.

Edited by Timotheus
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 5/9/2019 at 2:30 PM, Timotheus said:

Been a while guys, but I'm back with more :)

image.png.dc2743ace604e20a4cd379d89a6a7b1e.png

Humble Freebie: For a limited time, get a free copy of Age of Wonders III when you subscribe to the Humble Bundle newsletter.

Clicky here!

I just saw the walk through of this... polished!!  Or... the narrator is really just plan great!

:)

gogo

9 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

I just saw the walk through of this... polished!!  Or... the narrator is really just plan great!

:)

gogo

Also on my backlog :3lmao:

21 hours ago, Timotheus said:

You might have it confused with another game franchise: Microsoft did the Age of Empires series and Age of Mythology. :)

ahhh...thats it

:schot:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Timotheus said:

If there's anyone around that likes his/her RTS games all sci-fi like, with Humble Bundle you can get your hands on Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation :wink:

love the title.. pretty dramatic

Its insane how many units they can animate at once in a war now! I remember how happy the SAcred 2 devs were that they could get 15 to 20 bad guys on screen at once

:lol:

:oooo:

gogo

For everyone who likes their Battle Royale games in a retro kind of way: Geneshift a BR that looks like GTA2. Only for those with quick fingers because it's only free for a really short time. 

• Like! 1
  • 1 month later...

Thank you Timotheus! :JC_gimmefive: There are many free games at GOG! Under the game search filters look for the box "Free" and tick mark it. Then, check out the results!

:JC_hurrah: