Some news for something old

I've only ever completed the expansion a single time because it's such a freaking mess after they "streamlined" all of the quests in both that and the main game, which introduced a stupid amount of bugs that were never fixed >.<

That is not to say that I haven't tried it, but there are bugs in at least three points of the main quest through the expac that if you run into them, your run is over because the main quest won't proceed.

Edited by thejynxed
22 hours ago, Mare said:

As you probably already know, I only played Sacred Underworld, which is still one of my favorite games today. In fact, that's why I met Sacredwiki, and from there I discovered DarkMatters (:big_boss:  ).

But the SacredWiki section dedicated to Underworld is very incomplete. :sigh: This is why I'm applying to add at least the quick walktrough to each side quest. It will take time, but sooner or later I will succeed. I know the game is no longer so popular, but I hope my work is still useful to someone.

:)

There's always going to be love for this work! Before we got the wiki going, NightWolfe's site was the only site around, and in fact was out there before many other game sites where...she was the early vanguard.  Quests are probably the big draw for this game, probably even tying its mechanics, and the wiki and this forum have become a ultra niche specialty site for hardcore gaming looking for a old school arpgs...this game's so old now, but still has a active community... and you're  a part of it!

:hugs:

gogo

22 hours ago, Mare said:

As you probably already know, I only played Sacred Underworld, which is still one of my favorite games today. In fact, that's why I met Sacredwiki, and from there I discovered DarkMatters (:big_boss:  ).

But the SacredWiki section dedicated to Underworld is very incomplete. :sigh: This is why I'm applying to add at least the quick walktrough to each side quest. It will take time, but sooner or later I will succeed. I know the game is no longer so popular, but I hope my work is still useful to someone.

I just saw all your edits...  you've already started writing quite a few!

gogo

On 4/19/2019 at 2:44 PM, gogoblender said:

I just saw all your edits...  you've already started writing quite a few!

gogo

Thanks! I'm going to write only a quick description, but to do it for all the side quests (there are lots of them!)

Edited by Mare
plural wants "S"
  • Like! 1
  • 4 months later...
7 hours ago, and0r said:

The wolfs lair website already has all the quests, and the website looks good too, there is no need to add them to the wiki.

If you want to contribute anything, try documenting combat arts, skills and attributes.

Many combat arts function as a mystery.  There are several things you can do to test them by editing your character and comparing the live results in-game. But you also need to play hundreds of hours of standard campaign for each class to get proper results.

Hi Andor!

If you have some time can please help the community and contribute some findings to the wiki? As you indicate all of those things are missing, and the fans would love these kinds of data compiled

gogo

5 hours ago, Mare said:

Yes, but sacredwiki Will much more complete with all the quest, I guess.

:smart:

I just saw more of your work now Mare, Bravo

Always grateful for the time community puts into their favorite parts of the wiki.

Quests have always been a fan favorite, and they are always tedious to write out

Thank you :thumbsup:

:gogo:

gogo

• Thanks! 1
On 9/13/2019 at 11:50 PM, Thorin Oakshield said:

I don't know how far you got by now, but I'm currently running around in Underworld and doing all the quests there as well.

If you want to, I could either write them down as a Word.doc or take screenshots from the log to show the how and what.

Thorin :)

this will certainly help, if you have time. I usually write a summary of the quest, but only a few time I added screenshots.

:wink:

• Like! 1
On 9/13/2019 at 5:50 PM, Thorin Oakshield said:

I don't know how far you got by now, but I'm currently running around in Underworld and doing all the quests there as well.

If you want to, I could either write them down as a Word.doc or take screenshots from the log to show the how and what.

Thorin :)

Bravo Thorin... this is a very generous and thoughtful offer

:hugs:

gogo

• Like! 1