Cant locate hero03.pax

Ok that's really weird, and really annoying.

I played Sacred I in the original version, not on Steam. Now I buyed it on steam and I wnated to copy my characters, located in the "save" folder in the game directory, but the folder is empty. If I run the game I see the characters and I can play whit them, but there are NOT heroXX.pax in the saves. I know that they were there once, because I created a backup for every hero I brought to high levels. So I dont know why they're not there, because I dont have a backup for the last battle mage im using at the moment (level 140, so I want it).

Does someone know how can I find the .pax files if they're not in "save"?

thanks.

:blowup:

I always use this path: C/programs(x89)/sacred_gold/save for the cd version and C/progrma(x86)/steam/steamapps/common/sacred_gold/save for the steam version.

the problem is that the old version folder is empty, but im still seeing the characters in the import menu. So I cant export them to the steam version.

• Appreciation 1

Unfortunately the circumstances left me no choice: I had to download the item manager and use it to copy all the pax files, which I then put back into the steam folder. The disturbing fact is that with the item manager I found the files in the "save" folder, which however continues to be empty! the important thing however is that my characters from 60 to 150 are safe, and can keep Ancaria safe too.

:yay: