The Sacred Temple Of Moxdoom (Mega Dungeon)

SheHawk

I would appreciate if anyone can try to find out for me the person who made the map as shown bellow.

1897324239_OriginalDungeonMap.thumb.jpg.e0f6028af4560661d1f8ab57f1717f46.jpg

Original Dungeon Map

As you can see there are 4 dungeons in all making one huge dungeon map.

Before I share my model link, here is an image of my dungeon model for comparrison

1225230680_TheSacredTempleOfMoxdoom.MegaDungoenLevel.jpg.2a35bff43fde8212e6861fdff07edadb.jpg

My Model

Model Link: https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/9e300f88-25ab-4ae4-b8e5-27a1c06ed7ab/The-Sacred-Temple-Of-Moxdoom-Maga-Dungeon-Level

Sector 1 (Bottom Left): Fairhaven

Sector 2 (Bottom Right): Waste Valley

Sector 3 (Top Right): Stormguard

Sector 4 (Top Left) Dragonguard)

Edited by SheHawk
  • Thanks! 1
4 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

The image at the top comes from Dungeons & Dragons, Elemental Evil and is most certainly copyrighted. Your creation is almost a mirror image, if not for color variations and other subtle differences. I hope this helps.

Thank you Steve, much appreciated, I made quite a few changes here and there in my model, as I never would do an exact copy of anyone's work and thank you for noticing those differences. I always try to put my own mark in making these dungeons, though I am not altogether too sure, if I could make up a dungeon map completely from my own imagination, but one day I will give that a try.

• Appreciation 1
2 hours ago, Dax said:

SheHawk, I think you could do some minor wonders with the Neverwinter Nights Toolset. You can even fool around with ambient lights. There´s a lot of potential. Just in case that you grow tired of sketchup´s limited capabilities. I will try to find some images. Give me a minute.

Here you go:

01.png

02.png

03.png

Thank you Dax I will keep this in mind, thank yuo so much for mentioning it to me. Thank you for sharing the images with me, I apperciate that beyond mention.

Edited by SheHawk
  • Like! 1
17 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

I have complete confidence that you can make a dungeon diagram that is totally unique of your own design. Use some graph paper and a pencil first, drawing the lines light at first and follow a list of elements the design must have and those that you really want to see as part of the finished product. One you see it done well enough on paper you may try  putting it together digitally. There is no better time than the present, for waiting will accomplish nothing, so just go for it Amy!

:thumbsup:

Thank you Steve, I do have an image of a grid, so maybe I could use that in  scketchup, that way, if things do not look right, it will be much easier for me to undo what I have done. I will at least give that a try and see where that goes. Thank yu for the compliment and encouragement, they are much appreciated.

Edited by SheHawk

You are welcome, indeed, Amy. I know that you have so much creativity within and you can call upon it and make building a vast and awe-inspiring dungeon happen seamlessly. Just relax comfortably and then close your eyes and imagine it in your head via having your own fantastical adventure. Then, make notes at key points and later put it all together in map form as you become your own cartographer. I look forward to seeing what your vivid imagination comes up with.

:viking:

• Appreciation 1