Sion Dungeon. Level 2

SheHawk

21 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

It looks very well done, Amy. Later, after the basic design is completed, I will enjoy seeing all the finishing details that you added.

Thank you Stve. Is that later commen tin erply to the next grid map dungeon, but larger, I am going to make? If I am reading and understanding that sentance right. If so, I am going to post a daily step by step making of that, unless you would prefer to wait and see the finished product? And it's okay if that is so, just please let me know, thank you.

It's up to you how often you update your creation, but for maximum effect you may wish to wait until there is a dramatic change. Also, to address your other query, working with larger grids to be joined later,  it should be easier to create complex designs because there is more "room to move,"  incorporating small corridors and other subtle nuances.

3 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

It's up to you how often you update your creation, but for maximum effect you may wish to wait until there is a dramatic change. Also, to address your other query, working with larger grids to be joined later,  it should be easier to create complex designs because there is more "room to move,"  incorporating small corridors and other subtle nuances.

Thank you for gettin gback to me on this Steve, much appreciated. Well I will post two images at any one time, so that way not only you, but others here gets to see each stage and I am also up for any imput anyone may have, I do not mind any suggestions and I will see what I can do to incorporate that into the design phase of what I am doing and I agree, doing a much larger grid will allow me to do more etc.

Edited by SheHawk

I love all your energy and determination! I never at all had any talent for creating art.. which is what you’re doing.. enjoying the journey.  With all the work you’ve put up here u add immensely to the feel and great cheer of DarkMatters where most importantly is the sharing and motivating feedback which I’ve been told by members here is very inspiring .

Hooyah ... I adore your idea with the graph paper and  dungeon drawing .. you must have done this as an artist as well 

🙌😎🥳

gogo