Your opinion matters (like hell)

Dax

Dear gamers and members! Would you do me a favor please and give feedback after you tried a mod? It does not matter if the feedback
is good or bad, even long, insulting tirades are welcome, as long as feedback is given at all.

I know it became a bit obsolete over the years to write long and boring to read reviews, but I can tell you it is very
demotivating and frustrating for a modder, if people do not care. Download counts do not matter, but a responding community does.
Long story short:
Guys, please give feedback. It´s really important. Thx for your time!

I can relate and understand to that feeling of de motivation after creating a lot of content from the heart  and not getting enough satisfaction of feedback.  

Moddders, writers , coders , graphic artists, and most importantly... happy people :bounce:

All here over the community can feel that there is no reason to create or share   and can  leave.

I’ve actually, over the last decade seen people leave for this reason and its broken my heart every time  😞 ...  I wish that this community were bigger, like it was in the old days with five to six hundred posts going up a day...but we're in the golden years now, and feedback is perhaps slower  especially when it comes to this game which has a small audience if not devoted. :)

I would link in your post the work that you'd like feedback upon? That would give anyone reading this topic a "path"  to where your goods are!  

I've  liked your work here, and your energy  between members. 

Its like in a flurry we got a whole new little flock of modders all working on the game and enjoying it again and for that I am grateful

.Sacred underworld seems to be interesting again, and the work going on with the Mod itself from the ReBorn team, armor sets and your work with the menu... this is all sounds of people enjoying what they're doing. 

I'm confident you'll  find your audience!

:hugs:

gogo

The last month or two has felt like a bit of a renaissance.  We have definitely had some slow times in the past where people just check in and say hi and that's it for months and months.

Lately there's so much great stuff going on I don't always have the time or energy sadly to read everything and write detailed thoughts... sometimes I get "stuck" on certain projects and it's like all my attention gets funneled into that.

But I'm grateful for every bit of content, every new person who likes to talk about Sacred, and definitely any creative contributions people make to the games. 

• Like! 1

I´m not complaining. But I did years ago, when I worked my !ss off for a certain project and was very angry back then, because I
had the intention that I wasted tons of freetime for nothing. Our download counts were not bad, but no one said a word. Nowadays
I shrug in the best case. But I don´t want that other makers encounter the same situation which can be, as I mentioned before,
very frustrating. That´s why I always try to find some encouraging words, or give a thumbs up. Being non-responsive, apathetic,
as a community, does not have an immediate impact on the modder. It´s a poison that works its way slowly through the body.

Ok. Numbers are dwindling, both games are quite old already, no mods were released since years. Currently, many people aren´t
simply aware of the new stuff. There are still some forums across the internet where maybe a dozen survivors hangs around
frequently, Steam and GOG have well frequented forums too, concerning S1 and Sacred 2. As soon as more stuff is up I want to notify
others and we´ll see how it goes.

On 11/29/2019 at 11:20 PM, Dax said:

Guys, please give feedback. It´s really important. Thx for your time!

I think will be good if you attach mod to your post. If random people will read this topic they even don't understand what mod you talking about :)

What I can say about mod:
For textures there is a lot of individual preferences. For example: someone like black color, someone like pink color. But the main thing that not depends from individual preferences is quality. It is always seen when something done with love and you did it well :thumbsup:

If you think that quality is not a big deal then I just show you 2 examples from russian big texture mods:

1. Faithful mod. Just look at screenshots: Is it Minecraft? And why colors so LSD?

XcWBxDLv-Wg.thumb.jpg.619becc26a081d43f6426d7f5198bd5f.jpg

gnBVjF-Jh6I.thumb.jpg.f4a361901321bb0ab964f0a1e99cf442.jpg

2. RavenRock
They have some new shields "maded" by 2 main RavenRock's guys itself. But these guys don't write in changelist that it's actually copy-pasted from concept arts of other games. They have more than 10 shields maded with that way:

1035375052_-.png.aded6d288838072989a6c835f24ab8ad.png

P.S. Soon your mod will appear in ru-comunity (with new recreated wiki-menu). After that I can ask feedback from ru-community if you want :smile:

• Like! 1