Sacred Underworld Downloads - Female Thief skins for Dark Elf

Female Thief skins for Dark Elf

View File

Hi folks,

I made some skins for the Dark Elf. Now he is a ,,female thief" using some of the skins WILL CHANGE the basic female thief texture (brown one) and I also got my hands on the Master Vampiress

texture after a long search between textures... So hope you will like them. If you want any model (like these) please give me a sign. I left a Read Me text for you. See ya next time!

• Appreciation 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2019 at 5:46 PM, VilyaTheWhite said:

Female Thief skins for Dark Elf

View File

Hi folks,

I made some skins for the Dark Elf. Now he is a ,,female thief" using some of the skins WILL CHANGE the basic female thief texture (brown one) and I also got my hands on the Master Vampiress

texture after a long search between textures... So hope you will like them. If you want any model (like these) please give me a sign. I left a Read Me text for you. See ya next time!

The work is brilliant Martin.  I've been following all the content you've been adding for the game, and its so passionate.  I remember the Vampiress being an absolute favorite when the game out.  For it's time, it was an epic move to cast a blood-sucker as a playable hero. Thanks for adding so much to the Sacred Fans world, and welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

• 3 years later...

Hello Martin,

I really want to play with the awesome female thief skins for the dark elf, but is there a way to change, or at least mute, the voice of the dark elf ? Because it is a bit weird to hear a girl speak with that low masculine voice xD 

• The title was changed to Sacred Underworld Downloads - Female Thief skins for Dark Elf
On 5/24/2023 at 10:31 AM, Helenwolf said:

Hello Martin,

I really want to play with the awesome female thief skins for the dark elf, but is there a way to change, or at least mute, the voice of the dark elf ? Because it is a bit weird to hear a girl speak with that low masculine voice xD 

It is possible and not difficult. I think the whole thing takes 4-6 hours until finished.

Step 1: Better save than sorry
- Make a savety copy of Sacred's sound.pak (You find it in the PAK-folder)
- Get yourself some chocolate/coffee to mini-boost concentration (+20) during the renaming/import job. There are lots of sound files waiting for you.

Step 2: Get the tools
- MultiEx Commander: https://multiex.xentax.com/
- The script for MultiEx Commander + Sound List + Video Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LklSgJDcMfA

Step 3: Do the paperwork
- Launch MultiEx Commander, open the sound.pak and export the sound files you need. Double check them with the sound list. (Also: Always play the sounds to be sure)
- Rename the exported sound files with help of the sound list. Please note that the sound list and the sounds from the sound.pak are numbered slightly different.   
  (Sound.pak is always right!)

Step 4: Import job
- Fire up MultiEx Commander again, start importing the renamed sounds.
- save
- done

• Respect! 1