3 hours ago, Timotheus said:

Amazing. Is there a way to bookmark posts? I'm so ready to try this :bounce:

Good question Timo... I thought there was a way to "follow" or "subscribe" to threads... just waking up now will research this...unless you or someone else come up with answer by then

:coffeecup:

gogo

Hello @Starling , watching the demo video again, there was this video proposal at the end. Maybe leave there a comment to advertise ReBorn mod. All must know about your mod and the true HD which comes with it. What do you think about his videos? (there is also a tutorial link in the video description). Cheers.

• Like! 1
32 minutes ago, desm said:

Maybe leave there a comment to advertise ReBorn mod. All must know about your mod and the true HD which comes with it. What do you think about his videos? (there is also a tutorial link in the video description). Cheers.

Yeah, I left a comment about Sacred Reborn on that guy's video and he deleted it.  That's his right, of course, but it seems he's just trying to get views and likes for his video - which is a total fraud by the way.  Nothing he does or shows has anything to do with increasing the resolution.  First, he said he wasn't going to reveal the "mod" until he got 100 likes.  Then we he finally does all he does is link to a different youtube video, about using some 3rd party tool to distort the window so it stretches across the screen instead of preserving the aspect ratio, which any graphics card can do natively anyway.  :dry:

6 minutes ago, Flix said:

First, he said he wasn't going to reveal the "mod" until he got 100 likes. 

omg, what a stupid attitude. I guess after reading that, there is a reason to boycott his work.

20 minutes ago, desm said:

omg, what a stupid attitude. I guess after reading that, there is a reason to boycott his work.

Does he get "views" from links to his work like here in topic ?

:eek:

gogo

30 minutes ago, Flix said:

Yeah, I left a comment about Sacred Reborn on that guy's video and he deleted it.  That's his right, of course, but it seems he's just trying to get views and likes for his video - which is a total fraud by the way.  Nothing he does or shows has anything to do with increasing the resolution.  First, he said he wasn't going to reveal the "mod" until he got 100 likes.  Then we he finally does all he does is link to a different youtube video, about using some 3rd party tool to distort the window so it stretches across the screen instead of preserving the aspect ratio, which any graphics card can do natively anyway.  :dry:

never knew anything like this about the youtuber... thanks for the fyi Flix...is he trying to get credit from Overlook's work?

:blink:

gogo

8 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Does he get "views" from links to his work like here in topic ?

Yes indeed. Probably making money from duping trusting players. 

8 hours ago, gogoblender said:

never knew anything like this about the youtuber... thanks for the fyi Flix...is he trying to get credit from Overlook's work?

Not exactly, He's claiming to do the same thing (creating a "mod" that allows HD resolution) but at best it's misleading, and at worst IMO it's an outright lie since it's just a third party tool that he didn't even create himself, he's just "showing it off".  Even if the mod did what he says it does (it doesn't; it just distorts the screen), he's still basically holding ransom the knowledge of how to use the tools until he gets more "likes."  :nono:

And this coincidentally comes out right when Overlooker's Clan has their Reborn HD breakthrough.  :dry:

4 hours ago, Mosstache said:

This is insane work ! Came here from Sacred 2 forums. You guys are indeed relentless !

Happy that you have appreciation for this mod as much as the community, Mosstache

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Starling said:

Hello there! :) I am glad to inform you that the new version of the mod is available for download!
The interface is finalized and multires added! But on big resolutions may be a little problems with textures (more info in change logs!). 
You can download mod in our topic or group on vk.com! :dance2:
shot0316.thumb.jpg.90c55cbd4d8544d5e368cf90896772b5.jpg

Your team has not been stopping on this mod ever since you announced your work... 

Congratulations for all this effort and your latest release

Good job!!

:friends3:

gogo

• Thanks! 1
2 hours ago, desm said:

Hello @Starling and dear Sacred fans. I've installed ReBorn 3.1 beta (found here , https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JTnSysCizWYvJm2H3lIF3mmOtysVPp3g ) and at launch I had an error saying it can't find SRglbl.res. So I checked where it should be and it appears that the fr scripts folder still has global.res in it, while other languages had SRglbl.res. So I just tried renaming global.res to SRglbl.res and it seems to run that way.

Added too the following options in Settings.cfg and it seems to load correctly now.

SR_CUSTOM_RES : 1
SR_HEIGHT : 1080
SR_WIDTH : 1920

Will try that ASAP :bounce:

Seems to work great. Had to create a new profile in NVidiaInspector to force AA but the game looks gorgeous.

https://imgur.com/a/XOTaFQd

Hello! Ooops! I guess you are choose French language in settings.cfg, but the mod doesn't support it! Can you send me your global.res? I will add it in next version!
And thanks for report about quest arrow! 

Edited by Starling
  • Like! 1
  • The title was changed to Sacred ReBorn HD — biggest balance mod for Sacred!
  • The title was changed to Sacred ReBorn HD — Biggest Balance Mod for Sacred - 4.0 Update Available!!