Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Meet the new version with updated caves inhabited exclusively by bosses! For clarity, see the video announcement.
Are you ready to find these caves and face a new threat?

Hint: there are 5 caves in total, all of them in Ancaria, population of the caves also may help with searching.

ReBorn mod v2.52 download 

UPD: New version 2,52 with couple of fixed added

  • Like! 1
Link to post
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello! Finally, Sacred 1 HD is real. After posting a first topic (SACRED UNDERWORLD 16:9. THOUGHTS.), 10 days have passed and I found the right values for the correct rendering of the picture, lol. Mo

Good news, we did it!  Sacred ReBorn Multi Resolution is in pre-alpha stage now! There is some screenshots in 1920x1080

Hello there!  I am glad to inform you that the new version of the mod is available for download! The interface is finalized and multires added! But on big resolutions may be a little problems with t

Posted Images

Haha this is awesome.  I was just playing and remarked to myself how boring most caves were, with almost no interesting enemies or rewards or secrets.  This is crazy! Fighting dozens of Dragon bosses at once! I don't think I could do it.  I'm happy to just kill 2 at once! :lol:

  • Like! 1
Link to post
52 minutes ago, Flix said:

Haha this is awesome.  I was just playing and remarked to myself how boring most caves were, with almost no interesting enemies or rewards or secrets.  This is crazy! Fighting dozens of Dragon bosses at once! I don't think I could do it.  I'm happy to just kill 2 at once! :lol:

Yes, we think the same way about caves. We decide to add new challenge tier by caves' population reworking. Like: "A" tier is Dragons and other single bosses, "S" tier is region bosses, "S+" is boss-caves and "S++" tier is boss-caves owerspawn.

  • Like! 1
Link to post
  • 2 months later...

Brilliant Starling! I feel like this is one of those early tech movies where so many people were able to with the launch of a genius new product... good job on finally breaking the secret code and setting Sacred in beauty!

:gogo:

 

gogo

  • Thanks! 1
Link to post
  • Starling changed the title to Sacred ReBorn HD (beta)
  • Starling changed the title to Sacred ReBorn HD (beta) now available!
  • 2 weeks later...

Starling, thank you and your team for all your efforts. It's nice to see something new happening with my favorite game after all these years. I wanted to point out a bug I came across while using the HD Mod in full screen mode. I have a problem with the 1366 x 768 resolution, my monitor (some old Asus 1920x1080 60Hz lcd) can't display this resolution under Windows 10, and Sacred crashes. The mod works perfectly in windowed mode or without widescreen. The error message is "initApp() Error initializing DirectX", but I really think it is due to the resolution problem. Do you think there is a possible workaround? Thanks for your help.

  • Respect! 1
Link to post
20 minutes ago, rumalyn1 said:

Im going to try you

And a hearty welcome to DarkMatters Ben! This mod's visuals by Overlookers are amazing... they have re birthed Underworld!

:)

 

gogo

Link to post
On 3/2/2020 at 10:23 PM, xno said:

Starling, thank you and your team for all your efforts. It's nice to see something new happening with my favorite game after all these years. I wanted to point out a bug I came across while using the HD Mod in full screen mode. I have a problem with the 1366 x 768 resolution, my monitor (some old Asus 1920x1080 60Hz lcd) can't display this resolution under Windows 10, and Sacred crashes. The mod works perfectly in windowed mode or without widescreen. The error message is "initApp() Error initializing DirectX", but I really think it is due to the resolution problem. Do you think there is a possible workaround? Thanks for your help.

Hello! Thanks for your feedback! Yes, I know about this problem. I guess your graphics card or monitor doesn't support 1366x768. You can try add new resolution in graphics card's application. Otherwise, need some wait,  I am still working on this problem! :ninja:

  • Thanks! 1
Link to post
42 minutes ago, rumalyn1 said:

guys im currently having FPS drop issues on the far mood view of the game, can somebody give me some advice on how to make my game smooth?

That is old sick of the game (especially on laptops) :
We will try decide it in future...
Can you tell configuration of your PC?
Sometimes helps change compatibility on older versions of windows, or change priority in Task Manager...

Link to post
On 3/7/2020 at 8:07 AM, Starling said:

Hello! Thanks for your feedback! Yes, I know about this problem. I guess your graphics card or monitor doesn't support 1366x768. You can try add new resolution in graphics card's application. Otherwise, need some wait,  I am still working on this problem! :ninja:

Setting up custom resolution worked, thank you very much. I tried it before but somehow it failed the first time.

So thank you for taking the time to reply and again for your amazing work.

Keep on the good work!

  • Like! 1
Link to post

I've stickied this thread...its too important not to be more visible as a major addition to this game.  We have some time this week, maybe we can make it more visible in our top sections as well as in the Wiki

Thank you guys for this work!

:)

 

gogo

Link to post
  • MetaL changed the title to Sacred ReBorn HD — biggest balance mod for Sacred!
  • gogoblender changed the title to Sacred ReBorn HD — Biggest Balance Mod for Sacred - 4.0 Update Available!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...