Sacred 2 - Mini Boss Videos -

DarkWolf...this is absolutely brilliant!.  IN fact, I believe your work is so strong it could stand alone on its own merits a a video compilation...what do you think? This way the original thread would still be here and yours could act as your own video guide listing.

ITs great work and more importantly is quite thrilling for new players to see the monsters they are up against!

If you'd like I can split off your first post and you can add to it or add more sections as you wish.

As well, does the Wiki have videos of these battles upon its pages? if you're interested i can give you access and you add your content there as well

:thumbsup:

gogo

1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

DarkWolf...this is absolutely brilliant!.  IN fact, I believe your work is so strong it could stand alone on its own merits a a video compilation...what do you think? This way the original thread would still be here and yours could act as your own video guide listing.

ITs great work and more importantly is quite thrilling for new players to see the monsters they are up against!

If you'd like I can split off your first post and you can add to it or add more sections as you wish.

As well, does the Wiki have videos of these battles upon its pages? if you're interested I can give you access and you add your content there as well

:thumbsup:

gogo

Thank you gogo! I'm so glad I can contribute to help other community members. - I can move this into a new post (or if you want to split it into a new one, that'd be great, as I don't think I can delete my existing comment above).

I won't be back on a computer until this evening (or tomorrow for sure), but I'm more than happy to help put it on the wiki with you (to get the best structure). 

Thank you for the compliments and feedback, I greatly appreciate it!!

- DarkWolfNine

Hi Chris! I've just split off your first data post to a thread on its own.  You should be able to edit first post as you wish as well as the title.  If anything's not working please post. 

Thanks for this work on the vids and I will work on getting you access to SacredWiki

:superman:

gogo

Thank you gogo! I'll probably unpack the zip (at least to make some lower res ones for this forum, to post with every mini-boss/video) Thanks again! (And for the supporting member title and sweet yellow (never thought I'd say that in my life.. 'sweet yellow' heh). Much appreciated!

-DarkWolfNine

8 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Hi Chris! I've just split off your first data post to a thread on its own.  You should be able to edit first post as you wish as well as the title.  If anything's not working please post. 

Thanks for this work on the vids and I will work on getting you access to SacredWiki

:superman:

gogo

Thanks gogo! I did add the stats to as many as I had in the zip (I will have to dig around to try to find the remainder.) But for some reason it is duplicating 2 of the stats at the end of my edit/post. I'm not sure why. I've tried removing them a couple times, to no avail (once it saves).

I'm going to try removing the photos. Saving and then re-adding.

That worked. (For some reason it said I had uploaded those two images twice..) So I was able to remove one of each, and that resolved it. :)

Edited by DarkWolfNine