Where to purchase Sacred 2 at best price?

Hello everybody, I'm new to the forum and I would like to ask for your help. Does anybody know any trust worthy sites so that I can buy the sacred 2 game, because I had bought it for the ps3 console and since it broke down ( the technicians told me it actually died ) I can't seem to find it in any stores in Greece, thus I can't even purchase it at a reasonable price in the European market. ( I'm interested in it's PC version. ) 

2 hours ago, Batdragon said:

Hello everybody, I'm new to the forum and I would like to ask for your help. Does anybody know any trust worthy sites so that I can buy the sacred 2 game, because I had bought it for the ps3 console and since it broke down ( the technicians told me it actually died ) I can't seem to find it in any stores in Greece, thus I can't even purchase it at a reasonable price in the European market. ( I'm interested in it's PC version. ) 

HI George  and welcome to DarkMatters!

I'm sorry friend but we're not able to discuss free downloads of this game here on the boards.

I however know there's some nice places out there vending this game :bow:

...I'm hoping that our community can chime in with their favorite purchase spots for this game.

Hoping we're able to get you a this great game at a great price...

welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

I heartily agree that GOG is the preferred place to purchase Sacred 2 Gold, and other titles as well. For the amount of the current sale price you would be hard pressed to buy a fast food meal. A meal is forgotten within hours, yet Sacred 2 lives far beyond, it remains entertaining for many months and more often a number of years. Sacred 2 is still the best game that I have yet played and there have been many others. Certainly, it's a true bargain at only a few dollars!

• Thanks! 1
1 hour ago, Hooyaah said:

I heartily agree that GOG is the preferred place to purchase Sacred 2 Gold, and other titles as well. For the amount of the current sale price you would be hard pressed to buy a fast food meal. A meal is forgotten within hours, yet Sacred 2 lives far beyond, it remains entertaining for many months and more often a number of years. Sacred 2 is still the best game that I have yet played and there have been many others. Certainly, it's a true bargain at only a few dollars!

1 hour ago, Flix said:

Sacred 2 is on sale right now on GOG:

https://www.gog.com/game/sacred_2_gold

It's only $3.75 - that's a great value for a game this immense and rich.

GOG is a great platform because after purchasing, it lets you download offline installers that you can keep and backup.

Thanks guys!

Sacred for less than a hamburger!

:chef:

gogo

• Thanks! 1

1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

Thanks guys!

Sacred for less than a hamburger!

:chef:

gogo

Thank you all for your swift reply, I''l purchase it from GOG, Gogoblender, send my regards to the rest of the guys ( cause I don't know how to do that...yet )

1 minute ago, Batdragon said:

Thank you all for your swift reply, I''l purchase it from GOG, Gogoblender, send my regards to the rest of the guys ( cause I don't know how to do that...yet )

Its awesome having you here on the forms friend! You'll be a forum expert in no time!

:superman:

gogo

22 minutes ago, Delta! said:

Welcome to the forums Batdragon. I hope you have many great years on here just like I have had. If you ever have any questions about the game play... DarkMatters is your best source of information.

Thank you very much Delta, you all seem like a very interesting and yet kind group.

Morning Batdragon, hoping your day is well! and that your procurement of Sacred 2 was successful! :bounce: I'd forgotten to mention that we have a warm, charming section of the forum called Introductions where you can meet up our Sacred community as well.  There's an absolutely fantastic collections of the introductions from the community here that you can even read to see where all this has come from :gogo:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/forum/63-darkmatters-introductions/

:yay:

gogo

Hi. It must be morning in Canada !!! How's the cold there ? Well Gogo I'm still waiting to receive the game ( which between you and me I've figured after snooping around in the GOG site that  it will actually be a program/file, which shows that I'm really really old !!!! ) since I made the purchase because the GOG are currently experiencing heavy support traffic ( I don't know what that is, but I hope it's not contagious-especially nowadays :)  ) . So how are you doing ?

• Haha 1