DarkMatters New and Improved 2020 - We're Baaaack... kinda :)

2 minutes ago, Flix said:

It's so fast!  And the broke stuff is working again!  :dance2:

Awesome! Flix, so happy you're delighted as well!  We're still looking around ourselves so much new stuff ... i'm also delighted that your favorite feature, condensed is working!

:cool:

gogo

36 minutes ago, Dragon Brother said:

Well this would explain why things looked all bright white when I logged in!

heh, keeps taking me by surprise every time i click into the forum.  Can hardly wait till we get back to the home skins!

:dance:

gogo

Yeah... It was very bright when I logged on just after waking up... Quite a bit of a spotlight in the eyes feel. But it is super fast. So I am not complaining.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Delta! said:

Yeah... It was very bright when I logged on just after waking up... Quite a bit of a spotlight in the eyes feel. But it is super fast. So I am not complaining.

:lol:

We'll see about issuing complimentary sunglasses to members upon registration

:sun:

gogo

1 hour ago, lacr said:

And I have just thought(after catching a flashbang) that this forum was swallowed by Facebook! Spent several minutes with a desperate search for a theme changing button:D

:4rofl:

You're right, Daniel....it does kinda match the colors... Schot quick... halp..the skin

gogo

6 minutes ago, Dax said:

The forum seems to be faster indeed. HTTPS next time, yes?

Yes!  Thanks Dax for the feed back :D

He's going to repair our skin first, we purchased its upgrade just a wee while ago, and once that's done, next on the table is the https 

:)

gogo

1 hour ago, Flix said:

It looks good!  Better, even.  The colors look better somehow.

Bravo Schot for all your work in keeping this place tip-top.

Ayup! Feels great getting out of that white-washed world!

:dance:

gogo

Are the... Eh... Bouncing avatars a feature? :sweating: they're creeping me out lol. BTW nice job Schot the board is looking snazzy again!

Edited by Timotheus
  • Haha 1

lol Timo.  Creepy?  *cough* says the guy who has a photo of a grinning Dr. Phil embellished with gold and gemstones.   (teasing of course!) :3lmao:

Ok I confess I went a little nuts.  Just had to try it and wondered if the forum would implode. 

• Haha 1

Everything's looking great. It may be that I just woke up to this but the bouncing avatars are breaking my mind, ha ha. Not so much in these posts and all but more so in the main page where the entire list of members on the right is floating up and down. :scare2:

• zomgod! 1

7 hours ago, Schot said:

lol Timo.  Creepy?  *cough* says the guy who has a photo of a grinning Dr. Phil embellished with gold and gemstones.   (teasing of course!) :3lmao:

Ok I confess I went a little nuts.  Just had to try it and wondered if the forum would implode. 

9 hours ago, Timotheus said:

Are the... Eh... Bouncing avatars a feature? :sweating: they're creeping me out lol. BTW nice job Schot the board is looking snazzy again!

2 hours ago, Androdion said:

Everything's looking great. It may be that I just woke up to this but the bouncing avatars are breaking my mind, ha ha. Not so much in these posts and all but more so in the main page where the entire list of members on the right is floating up and down. :scare2:

lol hmmmmm ... maybe eh guys

:crazy:

gogo

Please excuse my curiosity, but are we considering "securing" DarkMatters? "https" has become important to Google and for obvious reasons. :schot:

• Thanks! 1

Curiosity is certainly called for in the case of SSL and I'm very glad you're concerned about our security Hooyah and Dax.  :friends3:  Though I confess I am somewhat averse to it.  Given the way it's been forced through by Google.  SSL is a fresh and innovative new way... to collect money from website owners.  :huh:   SSL is a service that must be subscribed to and paid for.  It doesn't prevent hacking and even where not needed, such as sites like read only wikis or straight up html websites, sites are still being marked as insecure even though there is no data being passed from the user to the site.

Soooo...   Thinking about it!  :sigh:

• Respect! 1