Sacred Camera Mod - How to Change Zoom?

Are we talking Sacred 1 or Sacred 2 here?  This is the Underworld forum so I'm thinking 1?

For Sacred 1 (max zoom is too far, min zoom too close)... In this case definitely get Sacred Reborn because this mod will let you increase the game's resolution.  Then can you zoom in without feeling so cramped.

For Sacred 2, definitely check out the link above that Hooyah posted; gives you total control over camera position.

11 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Ah, you will be wanting to check out the tips here: Guide to Customizing the Sacred 2 Camera View and optionsCustom txt. You may also adjust the slider to where your zoom range is further out but never too far. I hope that helps; if not let us know and welcome to DarkMatters!

I thought I put this subject into sacred 1, but looks like I did it in sacred 2 :/. I wanted it for sacred 1, but thx!

10 hours ago, Flix said:

Are we talking Sacred 1 or Sacred 2 here?  This is the Underworld forum so I'm thinking 1?

For Sacred 1 (max zoom is too far, min zoom too close)... In this case definitely get Sacred Reborn because this mod will let you increase the game's resolution.  Then can you zoom in without feeling so cramped.

For Sacred 2, definitely check out the link above that Hooyah posted; gives you total control over camera position.

Alright, imma check this sacred reborn and let u know :). Thanks!

10 hours ago, Flix said:

OMG that mod fixed camera! Now it's not too close and not too far. Hooray! Thanks again.

11 hours ago, Flix said:

Is there resolution only from that sacred reborn? Cause it's crashing my game for some reason.

2 hours ago, Vaeltharius said:

I thought I put this subject into sacred 1, but looks like I did it in sacred 2 :/. I wanted it for sacred 1, but thx!

HI Vaeltharius, this is my fault last night, copied some of your post into the title to make it have more info for readers and I did not see which forum this was in, my apologies :blush:... I see now that you're looking at both games, I just removed Sacred 2 and left Sacred so this topic has info for both games :superman:

I remember feeling the same way you did when I started Sacred 2...that the "sky was falling" and i felt claustrophobic :4rofl: ... That setting changed really helped... felt great just to look up again!

Happy to have you here, have fun on the forums!

:bounce:

gogo

• Like! 1