How to enable leaves, rocks, skill particles etc for CM patch

I wish people would stop saying that PhysX is disabled in CM Patch.  It's inflammatory and not even accurate.  Leaves and and swirling trash was removed.

9 hours ago, Flix said:

I wish people would stop saying that PhysX is disabled in CM Patch.  It's inflammatory and not even accurate.  Leaves and and swirling trash was removed.

Its not accurate true, but its how people would find this video, and will fix this issue..

7 hours ago, WolkerSam said:

Its not accurate true, but its how people would find this video, and will fix this issue..

Hello Wolker!

Were you able to read what Flix wrote to you in above post?

"Its not accurate true" is your response to him

I've changed your topic title to reflect Flix's time giving you accurate feedback regarding that physx was not disabled which dismisses the work of CMPatch Team

It was leaves and swirling trash were removed, not the removal of Physx

I can understand that as this game is our favorite, decisions like this can be frustrating.  I can also understand that how as devoted players we'd want to have all the best effects to enhance our playing. 

However, noone knows tomorrows,  and maybe one day these lost effects could return without impacting the integrity of the game's playing ability, freezes and crashes  while giving us more exciting options .

For now though the coders have gone this route to preserve gaming stability for players. 

Thanks for coming here and posting whats's so important to you

:)

gogo

5 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Hello Wolker!

Were you able to read what Flix wrote to you in above post?

"Its not accurate true" is your response to him

I've changed your topic title to reflect Flix's time giving you accurate feedback regarding that physx was not disabled which dismisses the work of CMPatch Team

It was leaves and swirling trash were removed, not the removal of Physx

I can understand that as this game is our favorite, decisions like this can be frustrating.  I can also understand that how as devoted players we'd want to have all the best effects to enhance our playing. 

However, noone knows tomorrows,  and maybe one day these lost effects could return without impacting the integrity of the game's playing ability, freezes and crashes  while giving us more exciting options .

For now though the coders have gone this route to preserve gaming stability for players. 

Thanks for coming here and posting whats's so important to you

gogo

Im noticed rare crashes... Looks like CM team did good thing to remove particles.