Experiencing bargaining issue or bug

Hi everyone. I am new here and joined Darkmatters to get some help with an issue I've experienced on a new Seraphim toon. I've had Sacred 2 for almost a decade but only started playing a week ago due to being stuck at home...

I don't know if this is because I don't have much knowledge of the game or because it's a bug. I have the bargaining skill on my Seraphim and in the beginning, I was able to get the discounted price from merchants. But yesterday, I could only get the full price at merchants even though I was showed "Seraphim price." I tried different merchants; tried restarting game; restarting the system; tried a new toon (level 2 with bargaining) and yet still, I can only pay full price at the merchant.

Another issue I've experienced is eating runes. On my Seraphim toon, I ate about 5 runes for Battle Stance but the level did not go up. 

I would appreciate any help!

Thanks!

• Like! 1

Hello and welcome to DarkMatters.  So you're playing on console?  Uhh... from what I remember it's terribly bug-ridden.  Some skills are completely broken, though I never heard of that particular issue.  I don't know of any fixes at the moment.

3 hours ago, Flix said:

Hello and welcome to DarkMatters.  So you're playing on console?  Uhh... from what I remember it's terribly bug-ridden.  Some skills are completely broken, though I never heard of that particular issue.  I don't know of any fixes at the moment.

Darn. Disappointing to hear that, haha. I wonder what must have happened to the game for the bargaining skill to give the discounted price at first and now it does not - no matter the toon used. Thanks for your reply.

5 hours ago, Flix said:

Uhh... from what I remember it's terribly bug-ridden

:lol: Not quite. Khral's dual plasma attack actually works. And they've gotten rid of the Inqusitor vertex-animation.

6 hours ago, masernaut said:

Hi everyone. I am new here and joined Darkmatters to get some help with an issue I've experienced on a new Seraphim toon. I've had Sacred 2 for almost a decade but only started playing a week ago due to being stuck at home...

I don't know if this is because I don't have much knowledge of the game or because it's a bug. I have the bargaining skill on my Seraphim and in the beginning, I was able to get the discounted price from merchants. But yesterday, I could only get the full price at merchants even though I was showed "Seraphim price." I tried different merchants; tried restarting game; restarting the system; tried a new toon (level 2 with bargaining) and yet still, I can only pay full price at the merchant.

Another issue I've experienced is eating runes. On my Seraphim toon, I ate about 5 runes for Battle Stance but the level did not go up. 

I would appreciate any help!

Thanks!

delighted you've met up with our helpful community with our favorite game

welcome to the boards, massernaut!

:connie_xmas-moose:

gogo