Your formatting is incredible.  Talk about a build that any player can easily follow along and sink their casting hands into.  I adored the concept of this class e'ever since it came out... just wish that my build'd damage hadnt flattened out o'er time and became squishy :cry:   :lol:

Especially love your playstyle, pros and cons at the end... Giving a player perspective and knowing what to expect when and why is always beloved oracular advice

Good job

:superman:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
2 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Your formatting is incredible.  Talk about a build that any player can easily follow along and sink their casting hands into.  I adored the concept of this class e'ever since it came out... just wish that my build'd damage hadnt flattened out o'er time and became squishy :cry:   :lol:

Especially love your playstyle, pros and cons at the end... Giving a player perspective and knowing what to expect when and why is always beloved oracular advice

Good job

:superman:

gogo

Thanks for your support! I played this build a few years ago on my old pc and was pure class. It was hell of a fun to see mobs whirling into the Maelstrom and face their death, feeding my Soul Reaver for huge boosts :D I only played it in silver though, up until level 75-ish or so. Sadly that old pc decided to stop working and lost every save I had. On my new one I only have a Seraphim level 67 that's about to finish silver :D Will see if I'll make her way into gold or try out again this Inquisitor style :MG_18: