Where is Your Location

Great having you here on the boards Landrassad! I was in Scotland too for a week with friend, played lotsa golf and saw lotsa greens :lol:

It's some of the prettiest scenery in the world, up there with Ireland which our gang hit on the same trip

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw

:)

Lots of that while camping from pub to pub

... hmmm, let me put in another drinking smiley just to be accurate

:blink:

gogo

marsib

Good to see you at Darkmatters forums :woot:

As of me.. just simple: Saratov, Russia. Not really the prettiest city ever, but it's the place I'm livin' in.

View on the city from nearby hill:

saratov-6.jpg

Edited by ololcat
  • 2 months later...

Welcome to DarkMatters, Camelia!

gogo

p.s. beh, kettle... just nuke the water in the microwave... I even have it timed where I put the teabag into the cop of cold water, then just throw it all kit and caboodle into the nuker and press it on high gamma force for one minut. Super fast, easy... today's quick n; easy way, and the green skin color goes away after just a few days :P

gogo

p.s. beh, kettle... just nuke the water in the microwave... I even have it timed where I put the teabag into the cop of cold water, then just throw it all kit and caboodle into the nuker and press it on high gamma force for one minut. Super fast, easy... today's quick n; easy way, and the green skin color goes away after just a few days :P

Sadly, I don't have room for a microwave. I sure do miss having one though. This flat is tiny, lol !

Hmmm, be careful Gogo my friend, I have heard some horror stories about hot water 'blowing up' after microwaving. Hate for that to happen mate.

Hi there,

I am glad to be a part of you..My name is Camellia, I am from Sofia, Bulgaria :agreed:

Hey there.

Wecome to the forum.

Sofia sounds like a great place to visit. Sounds like the first drinks are on you ! :drunkards:

Steve. :)

EDIT :- Oops, sorry for double post. I thought it would add it to the previous one...........gulp ! :Just_Cuz_21:

Edited by cider_steve

gogo

Sadly, I don't have room for a microwave. I sure do miss having one though. This flat is tiny, lol !

Hmmm, be careful Gogo my friend, I have heard some horror stories about hot water 'blowing up' after microwaving. Hate for that to happen mate.

hah whatever water...how bout sweet potatoes...ever heard about what happened with the sweet potato?

:o

My sweet potato caught on fire

:oooo:

gogo

gogo

hah whatever water...how bout sweet potatoes...ever heard about what happened with the sweet potato?

:o

My sweet potato caught on fire

:oooo:

gogo

Yikes !

Did it set off the smoke alarm ? I find that sausages always do that ! I guess it's all the fat in them ?!?!

Oops.............and we're drifting way off topic now, sorry !

• 3 months later...

Ok. I have been active on FDM for a while. I am from South Africa. Live in Pretoria(Tshwane) in a commune with 4 other guys(all students), atleast they are also into Gaming, so we all get along, and the 5 of us are all originally from Pietersburg(Polokwane), about 250km further north.

post-15332-0-61567200-1299878026_thumb.jpg

Ok. I have been active on FDM for a while. I am from South Africa. Live in Pretoria(Tshwane) in a commune with 4 other guys(all students), atleast they are also into Gaming, so we all get along, and the 5 of us are all originally from Pietersburg(Polokwane), about 250km further north.

pretoria images.JPG

hot weather

no slush

... drool...

large_homer.drool.jpg

gogo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Currently living in Innisfail, north Queensland, in Australia. Also where a raging cyclone passed through a few months ago (a hurricane/typhoon equivalent for you northern hemisperians :P )

Edited by Smurfed
  • 3 months later...

from oklaoma in a city called okmulgee

Welcome to Darkmatters Dark-hunter, have fun along with the rest of us!

If you like food/cooking be sure to check out the Dark kitchen :chef:

Delta!

from oklaoma in a city called okmulgee

Indeed, a new member hitting us through Geography^^

Great having you here on the boards, Dark-hunter, welcome to DarkMatters!

gogo

• 5 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Where is Your Location