Where is Your Location

I'm about 30 kilometers east of Jakoliov in Abbotsford wich is allso a suburb of Vancouver, and I can personaly vouch for the sushi :butcher:

and our hockey team has never won a championship. :pirate:

not entirely true, Vancouver Millionaires took home Lord Stanlys cup in 1915, 'course, that was a few name changes before they became the Canucks :)

now if the NHL was to hold a championship for throwing away a two goal lead or trading away future stars I'm pretty sure the Canucks would win hands down ;)

I'm about 30 kilometers east of Jakoliov in Abbotsford wich is allso a suburb of Vancouver, and I can personaly vouch for the sushi :butcher:

and our hockey team has never won a championship. :pirate:

not entirely true, Vancouver Millionaires took home Lord Stanlys cup in 1915, 'course, that was a few name changes before they became the Canucks :)

now if the NHL was to hold a championship for throwing away a two goal lead or trading away future stars I'm pretty sure the Canucks would win hands down ;)

I'm from Sydney, Australia. Any other Australians out there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I live in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada, in a two bedroom apartment. Surrey is a suburb of Vancouver, which is a far more interesting place. We're hosting the Olympics in 2010, we make good sushi, and our hockey team has never won a championship. :smile:

Oh man! Surrey! I'm right across the river haha

Hi there I'm pretty new here. I live in New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada, a small town (not a suburb!) near Vancouver. It's the oldest city in Western Canada and used to be the capital city of our fair province until Queen Victoria decided she would move it to the city named after HER.

Although I'm originally a French Canadian from Montréal who still cheers for the Habs before the Canucks :bow:

I live in the Alien capital of the world. Roswell New Mexico wohoooo!

Oh man I soo envy you, I drove through there less then a month ago and I love it! :)

Oh, and I live in KC. Yeah I'm in da hood homiez! :blink:

ZOMG! you live like an hour from me lol. back in the states that is

Edited by TheRenegadeMarine
  • 4 weeks later...

I find it odd that there doesn't seem to be any swedes around. I think I've seen only one.

Anyway, I currently live in a little town called Avesta in Sweden. It's close to Stockholm, where I also live a few years at a time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I live in Australia, South Australia.. Right down the bottom in a town called Port Lincoln, Home of Tuna Farming for around the world!..

:Just_Cuz_21: Little far away from majority of you which means awesome lag when I play with ya.. But hey not every day you get to play with a tuna wrangler..

youtube - tuna wrangler <-- :) My Occupation

well....

I c that the Danish Vikings are few in here.

Once we ruled the northern Europe but now we are

limited to Denmark. But we have plans. BIG PLANS. :paladin:

Well... from Vejle, Denmark and not much of a Viking :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New Zealand, Hawke's Bay, Hastings.

And Hi and Greetings to all from around the world from myself.

• 2 weeks later...

^ Yea. Scottish accent FTW. And not to mention whiskey. :P

Oh, and I'm from central Finland, Jyväskylä to be precise, if anyone's interested.

Haha, sounds like you went to st Andrews? Trust me, that area of scotland is a LOT different from where I grew up. Theres typically a lot more browns(heather) than greens. A very big difference between the west(north) coast, and east/central.

Edit: I just noticed this image is very much like the image on the 360 Sacred 2 disc lol

Hebrides-Island-Scotland_the-edge-of-the-world_1.jpg

scotland00017.jpg

Edited by Rusto
  • 3 months later...

My name is Guadalupe Joe...call me Joe... I am an old man who likes to screwing around on pc.... I don't game...I am game...! live game.... lol anyway, I live on the central Calif coast in a littlemessican town called Guadalupe... 6,500 messicans me.... lol...

Edited by gogoblender
removed comments as per our rules
  • The title was changed to Where is Your Location