Patch 2.28 for Underworld and Gold

• 2 weeks later...

If you're a horse lover you'll definitely want to get it, as it seems to have fixed the disappearing horse/saddle bug.

The fix to the 'riddle in the desert' quest that causes the key to be placed in your quest items rather than your inventory may mess up the Mascarell painting quest - I still need to get some files and test this further to confirm it. It was described to me as a case of once that key goes into your quest items list, nothing else shows up there - in most cases it doesn't hurt the quest, but it may make the Mascarell painting one uncompletable.

The issue that causes me the most concern right now is that there have been reports (and I've tested and confirmed) of Seraphim characters who use a lot of combat jumps being locked into a state that doesn't allow any Combat Arts to be cast, items to be picked up, and affects the horse (I can't remember exactly how). The results of my research on this are posted here: http://forum.sacredeng.ascaron-net.com/sho...8052#post378052

wow!! I have had a bit of a Sacred UW marathon today and I'm loving it!! ooos seems that addiction has crept back in!! I have to say things seem a lot tougher in places now with the patch....making HC all the better wooo hoo!

C'mon dust off your disks or if you have none to dust off go get it hehehe

*goes back to the game*

:drunkards: