Clan D.a.r.k's New Ingame Island Guild Hall!

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

Yee haw!

AFter much scraping and farming, Clan D.a.r.k. is now the proud owner of a beautiful new Guild Hall located on Solitude Isle!

And while a lot of guilds don't have merchant services...we've got a good bunch goin right now.

Buying Merchant services in the guild Hall is quite expensive. So please be patient while we rack up the loot to buy more goodies fer you guys.

What can we do with this guild hall?

Well...let's say yer in the middle of a mission and you need to sell stuff. A merchant or any other like service is simply two clicks away. Simply press G, to bring up yer guild screen and then, at the top right...you'll see Enter Guild Hall.

Click!

That's it...there's a line up of merchants waiting to unload you of your goodies.

We currently have

1-Merchant

2-Weaponsmith

3-Xunlai Agen

4-Rune Trader

Check out the Rune trader now...even if you don't have night fall, you can buy the new Armor insignia's there, but remebmer...you can't affix them to yer armor until you buy new armor in the new Night Fall campaign.

There are also four level twenty warrior henchmen ready to do yer bidding in the Guild wars Guild Battles.

Here are some pics of the Island Guild Hall

Me goin Yay...our brand new guild hall!

gw056.jpg

Ooh, Checkee outtee all the new merchants fer services and the four level 20 npcs!

gw077.jpg

gw078.jpg

gw074.jpg

View from the Island

gw059.jpg

Heck, we even have a Seraglio!

:D

gw075.jpg

Enjoy guys

:)

gogo

Guest gogoblender

heh, thanks Cyg

And regarding nightfall...I don't have it yet...but will by tommorrow

I ordered it online from a local merchant and it should be delivered ground post by tommorrow morning.

As it turns out, anyone with any single module from GW can access and purchase all halls offered.

Awesome!

:D

gogo

• 4 weeks later...

And to finally add to that list we now have a Skills Trainer! Me and gogo went on a farming spree in order to buy the skills trainer which cost a whopping 100,000 gold! :girlove: To think of all the cool goodies I could have bought with that money... :drunkards:

So here's the list again:

1-Merchant

2-Weaponsmith

3-Xunlai Agen

4-Rune Trader

5-Skills Trainer (New!)

Cheers all!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ahh, yeah it was a sad day when we had to pull out of it... now I'm going to cry too :) It was probably only second best to Sacred.. *sigh* We took GW off our list of supported games when there wasn't enough interest in it her from fdm and then we decided to go full support back to Sacred.

Gene, which of the game's chapters did you buy?

I have the first three and finished all of them. I still have my account and so does schot. Maybe one day some of us can get going in game. GW with headphones and speakers is just amazing...and actually having a great leader who can issue out orders to the team to complete missions with eveyrone working together...

There's just gotta be nothing like it.

You're really going to enjoy it.

And if you get cool pics post em...I still miss that game.

:)

gogo

Hey GoGo

I realy wish you and Schots would get back into GW as hubby and I can never seem to catch up in Sacred......

Eye of the North is FUN! Well gotta run back to work just popped in for a looksee and saw this thread.

Stargazer

I just have prophesies for the moment. Probably will get the other 2 add ons for xmas.. should take me that long to get the hang of everything. But it looks cool. Since the new one isnt due to test in beta until next year that gives me plenty of time to work on gw1 in the meantime.

Oh... *sniff* GuildWars is such a magnificent world. I have no doubt you will love it mom. :lol:

Hiiiiiiiiii Stargazer!! Oh the times we had eh, haha. What an amazing time. :D *twitches @ FUN!!* Nooooo. Don't tell us that! lol. Oh I'm afraid I'm deeply engaged in Sacred/Sacred2. :P I do miss you both though and hope you are doing awesome! :4rofl:

Guild wars was ok I might get back into it haven't decided as I am getting really busy here on the home front. with real life. Hmmmmmm I still have my account just haven't played in yrs.

• 7 months later...

If anyone would like to visit the hall just PM me in game "Tamaryn McBash" and I'll see about getting you a guest pass for a few days

I'm going to blame you for having to stop at the dive thru on the way into work today gogo .....

but if you want a mc'ds in there just tell which npc I need to throw $$ at and I'll put it in *lol* otherwise you might have to settle for drake kabobs and skale fin soup :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Dawn, do you know if stuff like the guild hall from original game can get used in Guild Wars 2?

:thumbsup:

gogo

Unfortunately Gogo we will have to buy a new GH when guild wars 2 comes out. But if the interest is there and its a supported game for FDM we should have one in no time granted we get the hang of the game quick like lol. Only thing that transfers over to GW2 is your Hall of Monuments for your characters.

• Like! 1
  • 7 months later...