Sacred

Guest gogoblender

Woo Hoo!

Another Sacreder born!

lol, Jade this is where a number of us are from, me, Schot, Erialc, Cyg, Dagirl, Bhj, Cyclops and others...we all met on the SIF a few years ago and finally met up here.

The SIf has one of the coolest communities running and it's ingame community still rocks.

If you loved/loved Diablo, this is the game!

Also...there is a superb HC (Hardcore) Closed servers that AScaron (The makers of Sacred) supply with the game.

SEcure online gaming with no cheating...for free!

As soon as Sacred 2 (Sacred2) comes out, it's off for me to Sacred...we've been waiting for it for years and it's gonna be kick arse!

Yeah, if you can get the gold and if you ever have any questions you have a ton of great players here at this forum to bounce yer builds off of.

As well...if it really takes to you just tell us when yer online and we can get a group together...I think even Erialc can be found in the servers these days too :)

I'm mostly in GW these days but am just waiting for Sacred 2.

There's an awesome community there, check out this link here for the sif (Sacred INternational Forum)

http://eng.sacred-game.com/index.php

Good luck and have fun!

:bounce:

gogo

p.s. llama's a mod there and Dagirl who comes here is the International Community Manager. We've even got JonnyX here, the leader of Clan DA

http://clan-da.com

Yayyy! Great news Jade!! Give me a shout if you decide to play HC ( I don't normally play SC but I'll be happy to join you oh and there are PvP servers too!) :)....and even better the whole online servers are FREE!! and it's got to be one of the best communities I've ever seen! really freindly and generous!...I'm like Gogo I can't wait for Sacred 2 but I was needing a game with moving pictures after months of Vendetta!....I've dipped in and out of D2 on and off but Sacred keeps on pulling me back!! It's just really good fun & it stops when I want it to.... :bounce: no longing in to see if my chars are alive in the middle of the night!! lol

lol, Jade this is where a number of us are from, me, Schot, Erialc, Dagirl, Bhj, Cyclops...we all met on the SIF a few years ago and finally met up here.

*aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmm*

p.s. llama's a mod there and Dagirl who comes here is the International Community Manager.

I've not been too active over there recently 'cause I'm looking for a new job, but (hopefully) if this second round interview tomorrow morning goes well, that won't be an issue.

:D

Not that I ever hijack threads.

Not that I ever hijack threads.
Oh no, not you Llama :D

Hey Jade, I hope to see you on the MP servers and the forum - it's a great game and an awesome community IMO, then again I'm slightly biased :drinks: If you plan to play MP, then getting Gold is definitely the way to go, as most of the players seem to be on the Underworld servers (which you get access to with Gold).

So I'm seeing lots of slang lol, someone care to define them for me? :D I've picked up on a few...

So whats the biggest difference in the regular game and the expansion? More classes/skills/items?

Hey Jade....NightWolf has made a cool post here with all the acronyms used in the game or that you might hear round n about! (as for the ones I used HC= Hardcore...if your toon dies thats it it's dead and SC= Soft Core....your toon will be resurrected after death & PvP =player v Player)

There have been 2 expansions the first on Plus was free (yayyy) and gave more items and if I remember right fixed a few bugs and then UnderWorld which gave 2 new classes The Deamon and the Dwarf....both of which are great fun to play and have their own specific skills, for example the demon can fly and the Dwarf can forge his own items and items for other people, those are just a couple of the things they can do. Yup there are more new items and with UW as whole new region to explore....you can do the original game and then go on and complete the Underworld Quests. You even get 2 free chars already level'd up to level 25 I think so you can leap right into underworld.

Hope that helps and makes some sense I really need a lot of :D today!

Guest gogoblender

First of...hats off to BHJ...the Sacred section is lookin hawt

And...Jade, I'm curretnly playing GW 8 hours a day now about, muhahahha...so if you wanna hook up with Crunchie, me, Schot, Cyg and Aur, when she gets her Graphics card goin pick up GW. We currently have a clan there and this game is awesome!

here, check out what our new Guild Hall loox like here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=2816

I did more than 8 hours a day of SAcred when it first came out and have all the add ons for it. Course if you do start playin definitely give HC a go, it's where ERialc is and we have friends there still playin it. And if have the stomach for HardCore, which doesn't mean the game is harder but that if you die you have to start all the way over again...then meeting up with you on a weekend can happen.

Have fun and gluck with your gaming choice!

:)

gogo

You got the buttons, yayyyyyyy! (Although I was looking forward to poking some Germans for you - you know how I love to poke Germans :) ) It looks really nice - one note though, in case you weren't aware of it. If you do a post preview in this section the text and background of the preview area are the same basic color, so you can't see the text unless you highlight it. :BlobRed:

I have the first Guild Wars. It pics up my interest and drops it. I wanted to play something different so I thought I'd give Sacred a go. I mean I've enjoyed the demo so far and I enjoyed playing Diablo on the PS1 at my cousin's lol XD

Oh hey Jade. Why don't you give us your GW character name so we can add yah to the guild. :drool:

As for Sacred it really is incredabley fun. There are TONS of items to find and use. Really amazing itmes. That was what the game was all about for me. Finding those armors, weapons and jewels. Or was it building up my attack skills? Or the awesome community? Or... Well. You get the idea, lol.

I made a little movie of me having fun with my Ultra Mega Uber Burning Melee Battle Mage. Have a watch!

Fireballs away!

Might have to wait a wee bit.

I'm really not playing it at all myself because of GW, the forum and, oh yah. RL. :)

Have fun in whatever you play!

hehe play both Jade !!

Well I made a new WE (Wood elf ) Yesterday and joined DG for a game! Yayyy was great fun being back in the game!...

so just now I thought I'd make a new BM (Battle Mage) then I got to wondering about the npc's in the game!

( I have seen a post on sif about this somewehere but I can't find it).

Anyways I started off doing the quest to take back the sheep, but it's sooo cute I decided nah I'll keep it ( I've managed to keep it allive to Khorad Nhur before), then I got The lost daft sister and thought she might make a good shepherdess and the fishermans freind (erm Jack Rabbit ) I think he is called and ofc not forgetting the little boy who is stuck in the cave (sorry for forgetting all the names of the quests)...

now it seems they don't get involved in fighting at all and I am wondering if I can keep them all the way through the game!! ofc I can't do this in HC unless I play for hours and hours and hours non stop! so I'm going to make a Single player game and see how long I can indeed keep these npc's alive....I have to get that sheep past Khorad Nur!! :)

Here they are hanging about around Bellvue!!...erm I accidentally gave the sheep Flameskin....poor thing could've died of heat exhaustion!

Oops Roast Lamb?

And erm yes I do seem to have completely lost the plot!! :drool:

Well I posted my GW character here to keep this thread clean lol.

I guess I'll order Sacred today off amazon. Should get it sometime next week.

Does anyone here use some sort of IM? I think I added Claire to MSN, but I was wondering how to reach the rest of you in case you wanna play GW or something...

Guest gogoblender

Jade, I'm always on

I just added you to the list and please add me to yours

Gogo Blender

Once yer on I'll send you an invite to D.a.r.k. Guild

Then I'll give you a tour of our most oppulent premises....our own Guild War Island!

Complete with Seraglio!

:3lmao:

gogo