Soul Reaver bug?

Sethi22

Hi guys I ran into a bug (?) when choosing the second modification (source) for the silver mod of soul reaver. I have plenty of souls, tried filling it completely too, but the reg times stay exactly the same. Not even a tenth of a second decrease. So... Is this a bug? I guess picking the health reg is good too, but I really wanted the reg time decrease:( Any advice?

Hi, thanks for the quick answer, I still don't get it though. Then I should get a reg decrease when the first soul gets eaten, no? But the tooltip doesn't show any decrease. So I guess it's calculated into the regtime shown on the tooltip before I even swallowed a single soul? Because it doesn't change at all, no matter if I have 0 or 1 soul.

Wow, now it works, this is really weird. Now it actually decreases when I swallow the first one. I tried switching the buff on and off several times, and swallowing the first soul, and it remained the same. Now it actually decreased after the first one. Well, I don't know what to think, maybe I was too drunk to read the tooltip properly:lujate:

Edited by Sethi22
16 minutes ago, Sethi22 said:

Hi, thanks for the quick answer, I still don't get it though. Then I should get a reg decrease when the first soul gets eaten, no? But the tooltip doesn't show any decrease. So I guess it's calculated into the regtime shown on the tooltip before I even swallowed a single soul? Because it doesn't change at all, no matter if I have 0 or 1 soul.

Well, that's how it should work. Or at least that's how it worked when I recently played an Inquisitor. I had the normal regen time while I had no souls and then, after the first soul absorbed I received the regen reduction.
The same thing happened to me while playing a Seraphim some time ago. I was using an Exalted Warrior unique mount with -33.3% regen decrease to Exalted Warrior aspect and the tooltip showed a 3.3 seconds regen time to Pelting Strikes even when I wasn't using the mount (the real regen was somewhere around 3.5 seconds that showed correctly if I closed the game then loaded without using my mount).
Also, do you have the Community Patch 1.60 installed? It may fix some bugs and errors.

3 minutes ago, Sethi22 said:

Wow, now it works, this is really weird. Now it actually decreases when I swallow the first one. I tried switching the buff on and off several times, and swallowing the first soul, and it remained the same. Now it actually decreased after the first one. Well, I don't know what to think, maybe I was too drunk to read the tooltip properly:lujate:

It can happen sometimes :D I usually save, close the game then reload it when I encounter issues like this (Such the one mentioned above with the unique mount)