A little story...

As my daughter is due back soon, I have been thinking about her a lot. Today I remembered something that happened when she was very young, and I felt the need to share it with you all... Excuse me if I sound a bit like a hippy for a moment :o

The first time Indi saw a flower, her facial expression was so amazing... Her eyes lit up and she seemed to be in a state of exuberant awe!

This made me realise how much we adults take for granted and how we often forget how beautiful this planet we live on can be! How many amazing things do we walk past every day and just don't notice?

Stop for a minute today... smell a flower, watch the sunset (I won't say "hug a tree" :drinks:), tell a friend you care about them....

If anyone calls me a hippy, I'll have to get violent :3lmao:

Ahh Ari, the wonderment of those so young! and you are right it's something we should try a lot more as we get older....and erm I wanna hug a tree! :3lmao:

Thats great you have reminded us all of what we take for granted!

:o:drinks::thumbsup:

Great story Arianna. There's much to learn from the young ones. :o

It's something I do on a daily basis. Even in places you've been a thousand times before something new and awe inspiring can be seen.

With life and all it's complextiy there is so much to think about. Taking notice of the things outside of your thoughts is a great way to get out of your head and pull yourself into the world you're actually standing in.

Cheers Arianna. To the simple things. :3lmao:

Guest gogoblender

Great story ARi

Isn't it so interesting how a child seems to have so much time to really appreciate this kinda stuff?

And as we get older more and more often we kinda ferget ta just slow down and see stuff like flowers again?

Bills, games, work and life...hey...

out time for a flower or other "hippy" :bye: moments like that are perfed ways to re-energize a day.

Ty Ari

+++

:drinks:

gogo