From beyond the grave

On a frosty but clear morning I was out with a vampiress companion. We were headed for the twin dragons, slaying was in our hearts. We had with us the heart of another dragon. Dragon soup is warming on these cold mornings. Bravely we fought side by side chopping our way through enemies of all sizes, shapes and powers.

A few times I saw my life flash before my eyes but I somehow seemed to find some reserve within me and defeat those odious foes. We had traversed as far as the Ice elves, many were they in their numbers. Wielding whips and muttering incompreshensible incantations they came for us. I felt my heart skip a beat and fear course through my veins. Unleashing a mighty combo of spells I fought as hard as I could, my Vampyric companion bravely shielding me.

All of a sudden everything went black...my spells had failed...I was fallen...the elixir of life was not enough. I was, simply, dead.

I had seen 73 summers in Ancaria living the life of a fearsome mage. Alas now my spirit shall walk this earth and the corridors of the libraries until I am reborn again into another Mage. This time I hope to be reborn into one whom has a name other than Battle Mage!! :)

Ok daft story and my first biggish HC death in a long while...farewell fire mage :D

Ok daft story and my first biggish HC death in a long while...farewell fire mage :hugs:

Bah, shows how much you know - it was a lovely story and IMO truly evocative of the full HC experience. I'd say GLOTRB but after playing with you earlier can see that your new mage is off to a stunning start.

heh, and thanks again for saving me from having to write a story like this for my baby glad so many times :wub:

I showed Indi the image and told her how you can play Sacred online with other ppl.

She said, "COOOOOL! Can I do that?" :D

Then she pointed out that Claire's character is male and Gogo's is female :wub:

Her characters are ALWAYS female, I think you guys have confused her ;)

When she saw me doing this post, she asked me to put in these... :D:hugs::wub:

:D:P:hugs::hugs:

Guest gogoblender

oooh, Odious!

lol, claire, great story and you have a writeress's way with words. For those of the community here who don't know of the rigors and heart lapses of Sacred HardCore your story does it justice and is a welcome reminder to all of us to be careful.

hahah, Ari yer story made me laugh..yeah I hear ya lol, online presences these days are so nebulous. In GW we never know the sex of anyone else and half the time a girl tells me they're a girl I think theyr'e lying only cuz a lot of online role players play women because they find it easier to use a woman's graphics to get money, favors and gifts from others online.

Blue Rookie, one of the players here from the Wing is one of the most richest players in his server in WOW and always elects to play a female avatar because of the greater benefits he's able to bring about with it.

hmmm

yep

I can see how all this is confusing fer Ari

:devil:

gogo