Ayup.. pretty horrible that its in the middle of the week...but heck its still a day off and we shall take it! For all o' ye that celebrates...celebrate! Check out this cool image thats surfacing online in social media! 

I'm maple syrup flavored with a strong curry kick :lol:

canadagrown.jpg

:drunkards:

gogo

Happy socially distanced with sanitized hands and face mask on...
"We The North" Day!

:JC_hurrah::yay::woot:

Whew!  :heat:  That was a mouthful.

can-with irish.jpg

Got it, celebrating into the Canadian Day you were not really awake and tried to wash your hair with maple syrup and used curry powder instead babypowder for blisters on your feet:tomato:

Happy Canada Day !

Don't know what is worse: Wednesday or Saturday. Our reunion day is 3rd of Octobre and at a Saturday this year. Most people want the old reunion day in years when the new one is on a weekend. Old day was to remember the Easst German uprising of 17th june 1953. When people wanted a reunion and russian tanks stopped it.

Alphaville did a song about 17th June 1953, called 'Summer in Berlin'. It is on their album 'Forever Young'. Forever Young is actually a song about young people growing up in Berlin and in fear the day could be the last one if cold war turns into hot war. I think only few people listening to Forever Young at a wedding now what it is about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpIBYO88n38

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, chattius said:

Don't know that is worse: Wednesday or Saturday. Our reunion day is 3rd of octobre and at a Saturday this year. Most people want the old reunion day in years when the new one is on a weekend. Old day was to remember the Easst German uprising of 17th june 1953. When people wanted a reunion and russian tanks stopped it.

Alphaville did a song about 17th June 1953, called 'Summer in Berlin'. It is on their album 'Forever Young'. Forever Young is actually a song about young people growing up in Berlin and in fear the day could be the last one if cold war turns into hot war. I think only few people listening to Forever Young at a wedding now what it is about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpIBYO88n38

Alphaville... i loved those guys!  nostalgia hit... Forever Young was awesome

:bounce:

gogo

19 minutes ago, chattius said:

Got it, celebrating into the Canadian Day you were not really awake and tried to wash your hair with maple syrup and used curry powder instead babypowder for blisters on your feet:tomato:

ha...that would explain my hair these days... dont get my family going

:lol:

gogo