LOST

Amoun

rofl GoGo babes or bimbo's? *ducks*

I have yet to see much of LOST I saw a couple of the first episodes of season one and have not seen any of season 2. Maybe I should check it out I know I enjoyed what I did see but just kept on missing it after that.

Gogo you are a bad bad man.

When you wrote "babes or ray guns" I thought you would put a link to a girl from Battlestar Galactica not this and Claire is right. LOL

About Lost it is great. I am watching season2 now and I am having so much fun.

A month ago or so they were asking people online what do they want the island monster to be.

• 3 years later...

anyone still watching it ?

final season 6 started this year, it's just in the mid-season somewhere :)

man, I haven't missed a single episode since the pilot...

I really have never, ever seen such an amazing show,

how they play with the viewers impatience to find out more about the 'truth' behind everything, it's so mystical..

storyline with all it's twists+turns, flashbacks, flashforwards etc.. difficult to follow however, especially if you miss out more than a few episodes..

and after each season, I had to watch the special 'recaps' as well, and still, sometimes you just feel.. ''Lost'' ;)

anyway, can't wait for the next episode, like always so exiting.. except for all the episodes that center around Kate, donno.. don't like that character much, kinda uninteresting.. wanna know what's going on on the isle and around Locke, Sawyer Ben and Richard ...

still not sure what role the whole Dharma-Initiative plays, or Mr. Widmore..

all those Dharma-Stations, if it was me, I could see another whole season centering around these, before final #6 we have now ;)

I'm in need of more TV stuff like this...

recently discovered FlashForward ,

up to a certain point, it deals with similar themes like Lost (so if u like that one, this one is for you too, maybe)

after Lost it became my 2nd favourite show atm.. (especially since Stargate:Universe still is paused until April or so?)

btw, a question about several actor's accent in various shows..

could you tell me in what 'area' of UK or USA or AUS a similar accent is spoken, like 'featured' by the characters/actors below?

Charlie Pace (Lost) / Dominic Monaghan

or

Claire Littleton (Lost) / Emilie de Ravin

and

Desmond Hume (Lost) / Henry Ian Cusick

edit:

now that season 6 of Lost is almost over: S6 (and parts of S5) sucks.

more on that, when it's really(?) finally over next week :lol: ..so much disappointment so far..

Stargate:Universe is running again, first half season was suprisingly fresh and different (for a stargate show), but last few episodes were just stupid boring..

Flashforward: became my favourite for this year - so far, that is... I'm not sure if a 2nd season was ever planned: if it was, it would be really bad,

because atm it doesn't look like there's gonna be a 2nd one :) ..which means we never see an ending/solution at all, or a crippled one that possibly won't be able to satisfy viewers..

I tend to prefer shorter but very intense shows, maybe that way it includes the original ending they had in mind right from the start anyway,

not having to leave the show somewhere in the middle if it's gonna be cancelled after first season or so ?

also watched thru all of the Battle-Star Galactica series (the new one), have to say - not so bad at all, I was surprised.. didn't like the ending there too as well, but seen worse (and at least it has one, sort of.. after all)

The Pretender: does anyone still remember that show? too bad it was never renewed for a few more seasons (or direct to DVD release/ 3rd TV movie with a final ending)..

loved that show back then, one of my all-time favourites.. just wish I had never seen Pretender: Island of the Haunted..

destroyed the total Pretender-Experience for me, terrible change in style, why that sudden Gothic Mystery thing.. didn't fit in at all.. loss of seriousness/cincerity imho

(just like Lost S6, there you saw it coming since the first appearance of the smoke monster back a few seasons, but S6 made it clear, finally)

Edited by Rotluchs

Phew Gogo, a 'babe in arms' like that would grace any hack & slash, but seems I can't buy it, it's just a lousy sitcom ... wonder what it is in French .... and what was your original link?

Edited by Bondbug

Yes, what was the original link, gogo? Haha!

I haven't yet watched the last two seasons of Lost, but I thoroughly enjoyed the first four seasons. I'll wait until the last season releases on DVD and pick up the rest of the seasons then. I'm hoping they've cleared up some of the questions... like what the hell the smoke monster dealio is all about and all that...

• 2 months later...

ok here's it ! I'm gonna SPOIL it for all of ya fellas (hehe not really, but:)

END OF "LOST" : IT WAS ALL THE DOG'S DREAM. WATCH US.

(Bart Simpsons chalkboard gag in the latest episode, S21E23 :) )

Edited by Rotluchs

aaaaaaaaaaaah, lol... I never watched this show...but the show I get at work with everyone crying is proving to be probably just as amusing

:P

gogo

That was a terrible ending. The show has been crap since about season 4. They only pulled 13 million viewers for the finale; season one and two were pulling 50 plus. That tells you all you need to know about the story.

I was a huge Pretender fan...great show! Jared was a tricked out McGuyver! Watch out for The Company!

That was a terrible ending. The show has been crap since about season 4.

I concur.. every since after season 3 I was desperately waiting for them to turn the show around..

so over all, a very good season I-III plus a mediocre season III-VI and a really poor finale .. equals still in a good show?

not sure, especially since the last episodes weigh more, imho.

well now that it's over I'm glad it is, would even feel worse if they'd kept us waiting even longer than the last 3 season...

not for that end, no thanks.

(although I have to say: it's kinda the most plausible/obvious of all possible endings.. regarding the last final piece of hard facts unveiled :)

but that doesn't mean I have to like it )

RIP , or get lost, LOST ?

Edited by Rotluchs
That was a terrible ending. The show has been crap since about season 4.

Everyone will get something different out of the show, but I have enjoyed the journey

Mid way through the show I saw an interview with a couple of the writers, it really soured me on the show. They were talking about where the show was in their view and where they wanted it to go. The only problem was that they had not portrayed their ideas very well and the show did not mirror what they thought it did. My wife's point was that these guys are making a love story and it looks like they have never been on a date. These two dudes were so enamored with Kate that they damaged the rest of the show in their worship of her.

I continued to watch to see how it concluded, when I just should have stopped watching a couple of years ago. It is more my fault that the finale didn't fit my expectations because what I expected and wanted is not what they were writing.