Multiplayer Sacred Underworld Resurrection - Radmin

Hey Community! 

I decided to set up a little Multiplayer Lobby for Sacred Underworld.

Actually the servers are running on my main system, so often I have to shut down over night,or when im working.. because of money.... 

But I ordered a little, very little pc set up with an average energy consuption about 18w. (4gb ddr3, dual core @1,65 ghz) 

So in future (4-5 days I think) u will see the list of servers all day, and all night, 24/7.

Necessary is Radmin VPN. PM me for questions about that.

Cost: Round about 30€/anno. It's worth.

Hope ill see u guys online! ♥

32 minutes ago, GuxPingu said:

Hey Community! 

I decided to set up a little Multiplayer Lobby for Sacred Underworld.

Actually the servers are running on my main system, so often I have to shut down over night,or when im working.. because of money.... 

But I ordered a little, very little pc set up with an average energy consuption about 18w. (4gb ddr3, dual core @1,65 ghz) 

So in future (4-5 days I think) u will see the list of servers all day, and all night, 24/7.

Necessary is Radmin VPN. PM me for questions about that.

Cost: Round about 30€/anno. It's worth.

Hope ill see u guys online! ♥

Hi Guy and welcome to DarkMatters!

Super stoked that you have created a MP platform for the community.  There has been some great work with a group of players in the multiplayer thread here for Sacred 2 in fact 

And watching them slowly figure out how to get this glorious community online has been a privilege!

We only ask for your effort re a Sacred Underworld Lobby if another name other than our own can be used for the naming of the servers for players? 

We want to be careful with what is connected to our site's name just to be able to stand by our reputation for a highly supervised, secure and stable online community for Sacred  (heck for any game! :bounce: ) in the world :superman:

If you are able to put the name of the Multiplay server in another name other than our own?

This way we'd be proud and hugely excited to put that link up here on our site to get the fans together on this!

:gogo:

gogo

50 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Hi Guy and welcome to DarkMatters!

Super stoked that you have created a MP platform for the community.  There has been some great work with a group of players in the multiplayer thread here for Sacred 2 in fact 

And watching them slowly figure out how to get this glorious community online has been a privilege!

We only ask for your effort re a Sacred Underworld Lobby if another name other than our own can be used for the naming of the servers for players? 

We want to be careful with what is connected to our site's name just to be able to stand by our reputation for a highly supervised, secure and stable online community for Sacred  (heck for any game! :bounce: ) in the world :superman:

If you are able to put the name of the Multiplay server in another name other than our own?

This way we'd be proud and hugely excited to put that link up here on our site to get the fans together on this!

:gogo:

gogo

The Darkmatter Radmin Network is not created by me, was almost there.

Of course u should able to find my servers if ure connected to some public Sacred Networks in Radmin. 

There are much public Networks, dont think its necessary to create my own. 

But here it is: 
Alias:

Sacred International Lobby

Password:

Sacred

(ill try to figure it out how to create a network without password, it shouldnt be exclusive only for this forum :D)

gogogogo

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I am not a regular user of this forum but I found this post somehow googling for it, my question is:

Is this server active? I woulnd't mind paying the anual fee to play Sacred again, if there is an active community