erialc

this...

means..

you...

oh yeah,bring tylenol

:drinks:

gogo

p.s. bring lots of tylenol

gogo you know I never could resist your lures!

YES Sir Boss Sir...don't know how long I can stay for though...RL and it's stuff ya know :drinks:

and for anyone else sacreding...I will be cataloguing my mules gear so in the next few days prepare for pressi time!

muwahahaha

My head hurts thinking about it!

heh, did a lot of work on my toon but I think I have a tummy ache from last night..

:drinks:

lol, got some work done with shopping but I think it's a date with the pepto bismol fer me

;)

gogo

Meh, I see I'm going to have to get serious about keeping characters for a change. I was in bronze a bit (lol, my normal home - if I don't kill them I rebuild them) and it was all but deserted - I see now it's because everyone was in silver and gold!

Dagirl!

:blink:

It's great seeing you here, yee haw!

lol, the last coupla dayz have been kinda like a birth by baptism back to sacred sort of routine. We've met tons of peeps on the servers and a bunch of others have come back again. Heh, as I was tellin Pevil today in Msn, the servers have again restored my faith in an online community.

Great to be home!

:o

gogo

p.s. Claire has run off on me to do another half hour on the servers before bed

:blink:

hey guys

me, toret and a few others here in bronze with zims

ahh, bhh..all of norway is here dude!

:viking:

gogo

p.s. let's go guys, come join up :D

you have a clan account for the international servers?

Wicked!

though, I won't be playing today and maybe tommorrow, but Therion I definitely hope to meet up with yer daemon.

Will this be yer first time in the International servers?

If so, wecome!

:tongue:

gogo

Yeah, that was Rotluchs' (bobcat's) Idea to create a Clan Account on the international Lobby.

And nope, this is my 2nd Character :whip:

My 1st international Character died at lvl127 on Hell's Ridge. I guess, an Equipment, mostly around lvl10 isn't made for ever :tongue:

My new Daemon is lvl30 at the Moment. I'll look in here tomorrow and hope to meet you on a Silver Server :BlobRed:

Hey y'all!

Just letting everyone know that there is a lil welcome back get together thing going on tomorrow at GMT 17:00 on the HC Bronze servers. So come on down! :twitch:

Maybe after the meet and greet we could try out a bit of hack and slash on the pvp servers? Mwahaha!

On in ONE HOUR

...one hour

...one

...hour

one

hour

BOOOP....bOOP...bOOOP...

aLARMA aLARMA...ONE HOUR ANOTHER INTENSE GAMING IN SESSION...

ALL MODS, ADMINS AND PLAYERS FINISH UP WITH ALL WORK NOW AND FAST AND LET'S GOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGO

Free cookies on sunday

:hugs:

gogo

Been up in gold with Csaszar...it was a blast...literally with his Dwarf who took out everything that dared move!! Thanks Csaszar. :D And it was great to see Therion in game too ;)

I vill be back.... :hugs: later though :D