Time To Play, now is the time: Sacred Hardcore servers

K, that's it

heh, been a long day here at FDM and it's party time now. I'll head to plat to to level for a while. If any of you guys see this look for me there or in niobium

I'm the daemon with the tentacles

:yay:

gogo

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on in bronze now, but I'm mostly on the forum atm.. but I guess I'll go and play seriously now :D (and now that I foudn this thread here)

I'm on most times around 15.30-xxxx I'm on most of the time during the day and night, when I feel like it, it's a bit curvy atm. need to find a stable graph.

I like allnighters from time to time ^^ and if you guys have Hamachi we could all LAN together no matter how far away we are ^^ mking it able to show SP chars (don't know if oyu already all use it+want me to post it in tech foorum else?)

Sincerely,

Sylph

Excellent that you're on now, I'll be on in a few seconds.

I'l meet you in the nursery?

that's levels 1-10 only

Can't stay long but I'll load you up.

Cheers!

:D

gogo

Mission Intiated

Houston we have gold transfer operation in progress and completed.

Bronze level bank operation initiated and completed

Mission Accomplished

:D

gogo

going on now till the end of time (or when I have something else to do)

someone wanna join in? bronze still, notmuch wor came of yesterday :Just_Cuz_12: sorry hope to get to 20 by today at least.

Sincerely,

Sylph

EDIT:

Theyre down for the daily thing so I guess I'm gonna have to wait :Just_Cuz_12: guess I'll looka round a bit

Edited by Sylph

I wouldn't mind the adding, but don't we have to be in same lobby room? I cant get into nio/plat yet :Just_Cuz_12: (13 ztm or so so it's going good for now :Just_Cuz_12:)

Sincerely,

Sylph

EDIT:

I find I kindof Useless to create a new reply so I do it here.. I'm going ONLINE again, hope to get my toon the last 2 levels to 20 before 22.00 (got 35 minutes atm)

Anyone interested in something else?

Sylph (again)

Edited by Sylph

I actually got my toon up to level 28 last night :bye: got a few prices (A unique saddle.. I'M A DWARF!!)

Since it's friday, lazy day :4rofl:

I'll be back on after 15.00 or so, anyone else going then?

Done painting my new room in my new house in my new town :4rofl:

So I guess I'll hit the servers for a while... need to get my seraphim high again...

Sylph

It's Sunday afternoon and where are you!

:4rofl:

If you can join up with us come on folks...D.a.r.k.ey's everywhere!

sunday.gif

:)

gogo

p.s. heh, we've actually been here all morning but who's counting :D

ahh, sorry Sylph, I just finally brought my seraphim back out into the servers after her long hiatus from hc for more than year now, lol. This started out in a private server with just me and SChot with him standing around while I had three of my toons litter the island with the assorted junk of many years lol. And you know how D.a.r.k. parties get bigger and bigger :P I'm looking at opening up one of my slots to create a lower level toon so that we can hook up with you, Gial and Epox in the bronze, silver servers.

Cheers!

:(

gogo

Aww Sylph sorry to hear about your second one...third time lucky as they say. Fingers crossed for you :(

If I can help in anyway please give me a shout I don't have a seraphim but I am sure I can help wioth rings and bling.

:P

Sigh

I'm gonna play and make sure my seraphim goes according to plan..w hich I don't have yet, I'll just put everything is phys regen and mental regen 1:1 and see what happens if I carve to live through these disapointments.

Sylph

PS

I'm a little down due to the bug thing and so on, it really blows(=not fun) but nothing gonna make my mood go down, oh noes, I got the gods and ancestors awaiting me to surpass them, and I'm on probation here which all makes this a better day I suppose :P

(should've made the "PS" the real post xP)

I have the day off so I guess ill try hitting the servers atm, gonna need to train that seraphim to be my precious... She'll be immortal again!

hope anyone cares to join in aswell :bye:

Sylph