Time To Play, now is the time: Sacred Hardcore servers

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been in silver current level 34 n e 1 up for some hardcore.

hope to see some peeps there from dark as epox and I had loads of fun earlier

Just got off with the guys...seven of us on and rooster showed up too. Wow, been so long since I've actually played and it feels great. EMale has a great seraphim btw and it's kickin arse! ^^

:D

gogo

p.s. just eating a bagel then I'll head back in in fifteen

had fun with ya'll be on more in the am gonna get some shut eye and clear my head before I reach level 50 bte looking for sereish geave of lightning n e 1 got a spare

Had a brilliant time with all of you guys last night. My seraphim is now level 49! And looking good for this sunday's event. Thank you everyone for the shower of gifts and great supportive presence. I was able to play with EM, Funkified, Ob dropped by, Gial...yer an angel...thank you for those rings and staves..and Ari! Anybody else who was in the server and that I forgot, sorry! lol, only at my first coffee and just waiting for grey matter to come on line.

I"m just ust finishing off some work and then back into HardCore Silver in about thirty minutes to join up with y'all and spread love!

:P

gogo

Sorry about that Evil, Had a system crash, than my son needed me :paladin: Ill be back shortly now that he is sleeping :whip:

All nighter anyone:) LOL

Big massive thanks to all of you who played with 'Son of erialc* :o You have no idea how long it took for me to get him to quieten after his game...hehe another one HC addicted!

OMGSTUFF and Evil it was fantastic to see you there too :)

Thanks guys :D

Big Cheers to : Schot, Ari, Mrs Evil, Mr Evil, OMGSTUFF, Funkified, the mysterious erialc4 hehe wooT what a blast this morning was...I have to make a dash for the cinema now so fingers crossed I can get back in time for the afternoons game :D ( my stupid pc decided to restart when I came back...I hope this is not a sign of it starting to die :o)

:):o:D to you all my sides still hurt from laughing and cheers for the great game :D

Oh that was awesome! I hadn't laughed so hard in a while, and definitely needed it last night so thank you!! I'm just a little bit tired from 5 hours sleep. :o But I should be ready for today!! After I go guzzle more coffee that is.. *Stumbles off to kitchen*

Looks like the servers are having some technical difficulties, so I'll just wait. Got hit by a rollback after the server reset with a server crash. Hope this does not bode badly for today's Samurai Silver session.