Time To Play, now is the time: Sacred Hardcore servers

As some of you will know I have been away from home on vacation for five weeks. I am itching to get back to Sacred and flog a few baddies. Jude and I leave Hungary tomorrow for home, then watch out dragons. GoGo great job on the monsters guide mate :drinks: I'll be hanging around gold to niob when I get back.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi :devil:

Hey Dags why didnt you mentioned before that you are visiting my country? Hehe I could have arranged a nice welcoming party for you :bye:

I hope you enjoyed your stay here!

Edited by Csaszar
  • 2 weeks later...

Trying out a newborn, going bronze now, with a Succubus, if anyone, give me ssome info I want to mak her a poison Succubus with perhaps tentacles?

Sylph

PS

Or if anyone's there, silver/gold with my seraphim

hehe Just in case Ill post it here too!

We have a boss run going in plat, and are about 600 away.. Its upper underworld and we are all around 130's -140's

Come and help us take out the baddies!! :cow_white:

SQUEAK ! >:E

Well I CANT SLEEP yet again. Off to the bronze servers To Wreak Havoc Across Ancaria and farm some runes as well. (Just my excuse to kill things lol)

It is starting to look like a bad day to play. I've lost connection to the servers multiple times, and I did try resetting my equipment to make sure it was not me. I'll keep trying for a bit, but if it's this bad early I have to seriously debate on whether I should join Kami on Sunday.

I will be on from now until late I will be on in maybe 8-12 hours from now :) I need som level's

and sience moust of you guys play hardcore I need some level's there I am only level 7 on hardcore :)

all my characther names is erling and my acount name is svori (Erling was taken :) )

ps: svori is our dog she's cute :D

well alright, this nice useful thread was designed for sacred..

what about other games?

uh, whatever I'll take the liberty and let you know anyway:

playing Mythos.. wait.. alright.. right now, 21:02:56 GTM+1 :)

(gonna go for a few epics with one of my existing chars, either my bloodletter Rufus or Gadgeteer Rotluchs .. or, I'm gonna try out a new Pyro or a Tinkerer, should be named bobcat or Lynx then.... uh, that's too pity you can't just see the account name if not in your buddylist already.. in town and in chat, only the character names are shown)

cya, Uld is waiting to be explored...

playing mythos at the moment, and maybe I'll be online there for an hour or 2 or so..

atm I'm pondering about a new gadgeteer, but maybe I'll just bring my cinderblade pyro to 10..

met Funkilicious and his Jallina ingame a few days ago, however I'm not sure if I've been recognized... (wrote a PM without error-message, however this doesnt mean the messaging system in Mythos is 100% properly atm :whistle: )

hmm.. started a new gadgeteer the other day , gonna bring him and a new pyro to ~15 or so today or tomorrow, before I'm gonna be cut off the net and I'll look for a new provider..

whatever.. I'm online right now for a few hours (15:30-20:00 gmt+1), need to chill out for the rest of the day since I've been @ the dentist today...

oh, and sry again.. yes, I mean the Mythos Servers, not Sacred..