Time To Play, now is the time: Sacred Hardcore servers

I keep loising internet connection as well as sacred booting me!! :) Trying to get back! Crossing fingers this gets through!!

Ok So far so good here... Was able to go back on.. Hate it when my cable hiccups

Edited by Arilaftia
  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

No wonder I can't find a copy of Gold anywhere, lol. :lol: I'll gonna try and squeaze onto the servers for a wee bit in Silver. Need to shop for mah baby WE.

It was great to see you in game today Vampy! Im sorry I missed you though, there always seems to be something that yanks me away from the game at bad times! I hope to catch you in there again soon!

• 2 weeks later...

hmm... think I'll hit the uw-closed hc servers right away, trying to gather some guys for a short, spontaneous open-session, doing some screening work by throwing my unskilled 216 dwarf into the session..

btw, if you haven't got the right niobium char yet - np:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?sh...ic=6387&hl=

if I find some peeps, I may set up a session on open.

(servername: U216 PW: dark1)

Edited by Rotluchs

had problems creating a session on open the other day,

forgotten access-info to the router/firewall in order to configure it for the english lobby (only inbound/outbound rules for the german lobby already existed so far)

however, figured it out now - should work for the next time... (just tried it out now, no probs so far, I'll keep the server up and running for a few hours beginning right now - 13:00 GMT+1)

Edited by Rotluchs
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll be hopping on the Silver server shortly. Need to work on me Kami dude. Maybe a bit of shoppin and then I'll do a bit of... Choppin! In about 30 mins. :D