Time To Play, now is the time: Sacred Hardcore servers

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be in soon :sigh: Not sure what Ill bring in yet, Ive started rebuilding my WE, so far so good there. Or to bring my vamp to 100.. ah Ill be up all night again so Im sure Ill do both :Just_Cuz_21:

Well Im heading in with my baby we! :4rofl: DaveO I know Im probably gonna drive you nuts with thanking you for the help! But I thank you again! LOL And Demonjay and Henkus.. God you guys are just awesome!

Edited by Ari'Laftia

Im sorry! The storms have been really fast and intense, so Ive been on and off the game/computer all day. I hoping to go back in soon though! :P

Im in Gold 0763 now.. Its what I call a Green Game! The set drops are almost every other kill! Come and play if anyone is free!

Thanks Epox I will! :P

Sorry about me this evening, system locked up on me twice! I think it was telling me to go to bed! :)

im on 1 of the silver servers now

Im there, but cant get in.. Too many people in there right now, But Ill try and catch you :drunkards:

hehe, I've not been on today really, had a really bad storm for the last few hours. :sick:

I'll be on in about 20 mins (around 8pm GMT or just after), just going to eat then heading to the world of Arcania to kill me some baddies. :P

I'll probably be on Silver, I'm trying to work to get to Gold soon.

Ok thats it Ogame has had enuf of my attention for right now lol time to get to some serious killing of baddies on bronze need to find runes and mybe clear a region is any 1 up to the challange with me on bronze

And after a short break to eat some chinese food that got delivered to me due to the fact I'm lazy...I'm baaaaaack! :pitcher:

I'll be on Gold for a few hours, aiming to hit 70 tonight.